Banned
    i have a 3g iphone
    how do i go about putting cfw on it
    i can get the dl stuff

how do i get the cfw on the iphone?

ofw 3.1.2 currently

11 Comments

New jailbreak out called BlackRa1n

Does 3.1.2 although I ain't done mine. I'm on a decent O2 contract.

blackra1n.com

another vote for blackrain

my ipod touch2 was very easy to do with blackrain

Original Poster Banned

W1zz;6801222

New jailbreak out called BlackRa1nDoes 3.1.2 although I ain't done mine. … New jailbreak out called BlackRa1nDoes 3.1.2 although I ain't done mine. I'm on a decent O2 contract.http://blackra1n.com

cheers heard that was out, guy i was speaking to had his jailbroken and my god the iphone does a hell of a lot more than it already does

Original Poster Banned

do put in itunes blackrain
    il google it

can i still do it if my baseband is 05.11.07

you dl blackrain, connect ipod/iphone close itunes run blackrain click the button then when its done you're jailbroken and you have blackrain as an app run this and you can install cydia job done

blackra1n RC3 is also live for both Windows and Mac!!! Clean firmware … blackra1n RC3 is also live for both Windows and Mac!!! Clean firmware 3.1.2 and baseband 05.11.07 are recommended.

I thought blackra1n was for 3G S only?

Original Poster Banned

wolf359;6801407

you dl blackrain, connect ipod/iphone close itunes run blackrain click … you dl blackrain, connect ipod/iphone close itunes run blackrain click the button then when its done you're jailbroken and you have blackrain as an app run this and you can install cydia job done

that was well easy
    t0mm;6801424

I thought blackra1n was for 3G S only?

all ipods/iphones

Banned

I just used blackra1n to do my 3gs today. Its brilliant. I did loads of research before using it and I would thoroughly reccomend using it.

the porter;6801444

Nope 3g too blacksn0w

news too me :-D

the porter;6801902

U learn somert new everyday

I also learned its possible to do 6 pages of work in an hour before college, and actually passing first try :w00t:.

Original Poster Banned

What's the app that gives me the app store stuff can't find it and can't remember the name
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions