Groups

Jailbreak Iphone 3G 8gb 3.1.3 by snowbreeze

Has anyone tried jail-breaking their phone via snowbreeze?
    I have a iphone which is currently at version 3.0.1 and i want to update it to 3.1.2 but it may go straight to 3.1.3 by itunes? is their anyone who has been successful in jail-breaking 3.1.3?

also is their anyway i can stop it from upgrading past 3.1.2?

9 Comments

i've got a 3GS jailbroken on 3.1.3 with sn9wbreeze, works fine apart from one little sms problem but i think thats just me!

Original Poster

paz2k6;7981548

i've got a 3GS jailbroken on 3.1.3 with sn9wbreeze, works fine apart … i've got a 3GS jailbroken on 3.1.3 with sn9wbreeze, works fine apart from one little sms problem but i think thats just me!

so its definitely safe?

you can download and install apps through cydia?

also does the unlock work?

IceRaptor;7981572

so its definitely safe?you can download and install apps through … so its definitely safe?you can download and install apps through cydia?also does the unlock work?

i'm not sure about the unlock as I did it officially from o2, but the jailbreak works fine, whatever you do, do not update on itunes, follow the steps they give! lol so many people think they have to update on itunes first but then they get stuck!

Original Poster

paz2k6;7981772

i'm not sure about the unlock as I did it officially from o2, but the … i'm not sure about the unlock as I did it officially from o2, but the jailbreak works fine, whatever you do, do not update on itunes, follow the steps they give! lol so many people think they have to update on itunes first but then they get stuck!

omg, thats exactly what i was about to do!

so how exactly do i update? my current version is 3.0.1

(p.s. repped)

Original Poster

I just upgraded to 3.1.3 via custom firware from snowbreeze as in the redmond guide but now i have no signal on any network!

does anyone have any ideas?

IceRaptor;7988197

I just upgraded to 3.1.3 via custom firware from snowbreeze as in the … I just upgraded to 3.1.3 via custom firware from snowbreeze as in the redmond guide but now i have no signal on any network!does anyone have any ideas?

hmm that shouldn't have messed up your network in anyway, that's weird, try doing it again, or resetting the iphone, take sim out and put it back in.

Original Poster

I tried everything buT ending up giving up and downgrading back to 3.1.2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2034
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1426
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866388
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313802

See more discussions