Groups

jailbreak iphone 3gs 3.1.3 MC (new bootrom) version

Is there any way to jailbreak the 3gs, the newer bootrom?

I'd be mega greatful for any help!

been googling for ages with no progress

10 Comments

Original Poster

is there any way to downgrade then jailbreak? or any workaround at all???
    really only bought the thing to jailbreak and play with and i made sure when i bought it that it was 3.1.2 but the silly ebayer updated it!

no yet, still waiting for it

Original Poster

the porter;7897472

if your files are on cydia from any of the 3.0 fw and upwards you can … if your files are on cydia from any of the 3.0 fw and upwards you can downgrade

they're not. any other way?

Original Poster

the porter;7897605

nope your screwed sorry budy

damnit! bloody ebayer!
    so this method would not work.....?
    youtube.com/wat…ted

czar.nik;7897641

damnit! bloody ebayer! :(so this method would not … damnit! bloody ebayer! :(so this method would not work.....?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmHUyhl_gkE&feature=related

maybe and providing you do not get a warning about it not being for your build as apple server fails to verify the restore firmware.

Apparently they are waiting for the iPhone 4g to be released before they make the new jailbreak method public, though that might be a few months yet

moody;7897942

Apparently they are waiting for the iPhone 4g to be released before they … Apparently they are waiting for the iPhone 4g to be released before they make the new jailbreak method public, though that might be a few months yet

Good plan

Original Poster

any idea when it'll be coming? how long do these things usually take?

Original Poster

?????

Well no one can predict a date for a jailbreak realese for the 3gs I'm stuck in the same situation. But I'm hearing romours that 3.1.3 jailbreak will soon be available
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions