Groups

Jailbreaking Iphone 3GS 16GB Quick Question !

Can I follow this guide to the letter ?

iclarified.com/ent…=33

Reason I ask is some people say you have to point it to the 3.0 IPSW instead of 3.0.1. I should receive my Iphone tomorrow so this will be the first time I've jailbroke one, obviously !

What firmware will it be on already ? Should I update/activate everything on Itunes first to 3.0.1 then Jailbreak ?

Any pointers I should take on board ?

Thanks !

10 Comments

It will be on 3.0.1 and yes, just follow that and use the 3.0 IPSW file.

You can jailbreak v3.01 , use redsn0w but download v3.0 Ipsw to do it, it should arrive on 3.01 I guess

MarzBarz;6102178

You can jailbreak v3.01 , use redsn0w but download v3.0 Ipsw to do it, it … You can jailbreak v3.01 , use redsn0w but download v3.0 Ipsw to do it, it should arrive on 3.01 I guess

It will if it's brand new, all of it is new stock because they're constantly OOS.

Original Poster

Ah so simples !

Thanks guys, rep left.

It's brand new, arriving from Apple.

:thumbsup:

DFN;6102187

Ah so simples !Thanks guys, rep left.It's brand new, arriving from … Ah so simples !Thanks guys, rep left.It's brand new, arriving from Apple.:thumbsup:

Will be on 3.0.1

It will come with version 3.0 as i got mine yesterday from apple and i had to update it to 3.0.1

u took my advice then

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6104406

u took my advice then

Lol, indeed I did ! I'll think of you when I get my credit card bill.

Got a Switcheasy Rebel Serpent & Power Support Cystal Screen Protecter waiting for it.

:thumbsup:

DFN;6104437

Lol, indeed I did ! I'll think of you when I get my credit card bill.Got … Lol, indeed I did ! I'll think of you when I get my credit card bill.Got a Switcheasy Rebel Serpent & Power Support Cystal Screen Protecter waiting for it.:thumbsup:

:roll:

DFN;6104437

Lol, indeed I did ! I'll think of you when I get my credit card bill.Got … Lol, indeed I did ! I'll think of you when I get my credit card bill.Got a Switcheasy Rebel Serpent & Power Support Cystal Screen Protecter waiting for it.:thumbsup:

Where did you get your Power Support Cystal Screen Protecter from?
    Does anyone know if these are easier to fit than the invisible shield??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1824
      2. Large card print/poster..34
      3. What laptop to choose?33
      4. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610

See more discussions