Found 19th May 2010
Just wondering if any HUKDers have Jailbroken their (2nd Gen) Ipod Touch. If so how did ya do it and have you had any problems since doin it?

Thanks for the help

14 Comments

I used...redsn0w i think. No problems since and i've got version 3.1.3.

As has been said Spirit is the one to use for Jailbreaking. You will need to update your firmware to 3.1.3 if you have not done so already.

I done my cousin's yesterday, first time doing it and was simple enough. Just press the button on Spirit software and away it goes, then you will need to set up Cydia

Need any help go on youtube for a installation tutorial. After you have installed it we can help you getting started m8

Original Poster

Tried usin Spirit alls i get is "Failed to jailbreak (error code: c000035a)"

Not a happy bunny

i used redsn0w, currently on 3.1.2

Cragsi;8643255

Tried usin Spirit alls i get is "Failed to jailbreak (error code: … Tried usin Spirit alls i get is "Failed to jailbreak (error code: c000035a)"Not a happy bunny

What firmware you running?

Try running Spirit in compatibility mode for 98 or 95 people have been saying

Cragsi;8643255

Tried usin Spirit alls i get is "Failed to jailbreak (error code: … Tried usin Spirit alls i get is "Failed to jailbreak (error code: c000035a)"Not a happy bunny

right click spirit
goto properties
click on the "compatability" tab
select run as "windows xp" if you can

or as above win 98

Original Poster

Sorted it now. Cheers folks.

How do i add rep btw?

Cragsi;8643507

Sorted it now. Cheers folks.How do i add rep btw?

what was the solution? going to give mine ago

Original Poster

andrpro;8643534

what was the solution? going to give mine ago

I googled the error code and it was something to do with the Acer laptop im usin at present. I had to go into the acer directory and cut a file from there (just pasted it to desktop) after the Jailbreak was complete i dragged and droppped the file back into the directory

Cragsi;8644790

I googled the error code and it was something to do with the Acer laptop … I googled the error code and it was something to do with the Acer laptop im usin at present. I had to go into the acer directory and cut a file from there (just pasted it to desktop) after the Jailbreak was complete i dragged and droppped the file back into the directory

Can you show me the link for tha mate? are you running widows 7?

Original Poster

andel90;8645868

Can you show me the link for tha mate? are you running widows 7?

Im on Vista but heres the video

youtube.com/wat…ded

Somethin to do with a DLL file (or somethin)

Cragsi;8648703

Im on Vista but heres the … Im on Vista but heres the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvCG7b57gFc&feature=player_embeddedSomethin to do with a DLL file (or somethin)

Thanks mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769390
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4494
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions