Jailbreaking my ipod touch 2nd gen

can somebody please tell me either how to jailbreak it or a website which will show me a very easy way how to do it

Rep for the good answers

Danny

17 Comments

iclarified.com

very easy

what fw you on

Original Poster

strike;6526673

iclarified.comvery easywhat fw you on

will take a look now, im on 2.2 btw

danny09;6526725

will take a look now, im on 2.2 btw

upgrade to 3.0 then use redsnow if on Windows and follow program instruction

Original Poster

strike;6526734

upgrade to 3.0 then use redsnow if on Windows and follow program … upgrade to 3.0 then use redsnow if on Windows and follow program instruction

how do i do that :lol: im not on my laptop, im on my mums and she doesn't like me downloading stuff on her laptop ?

danny09;6526743

how do i do that :lol: im not on my laptop, im on my mums and she doesn't … how do i do that :lol: im not on my laptop, im on my mums and she doesn't like me downloading stuff on her laptop ?

read a tutorial

You need to sync the touch to laptop you always use to put tunes on etc

p.s. are you 10?

Original Poster

strike;6526789

read a tutorialYou need to sync the touch to laptop you always use to put … read a tutorialYou need to sync the touch to laptop you always use to put tunes on etcp.s. are you 10?

no im not 10, im 18 lol, i just dont use my ipod much, this is probably the first time i have used it since i got it last year so i don't actually know what im doing with, i only use it to listen to music but my mate has his jail broken and i thought it was pretty cool so i thought i would try it

danny09;6526805

no im not 10, im 18 lol, i just dont use my ipod much, this is probably … no im not 10, im 18 lol, i just dont use my ipod much, this is probably the first time i have used it since i got it last year so i don't actually know what im doing with, i only use it to listen to music but my mate has his jail broken and i thought it was pretty cool so i thought i would try it

thought you were 10 as you said im on my mums laptop and she dont like me downloading.

Just delete after you downloaded.

Original Poster

strike;6526809

thought you were 10 as you said im on my mums laptop and she dont like me … thought you were 10 as you said im on my mums laptop and she dont like me downloading.Just delete after you downloaded.

nah she just gets very nervious about downloading stuff on there lol, just spoke to tom (t0mm) and he said as im on 2.2 i can't jailbreak ?

danny09;6526832

nah she just gets very nervious about downloading stuff on there lol, … nah she just gets very nervious about downloading stuff on there lol, just spoke to tom (t0mm) and he said as im on 2.2 i can't jailbreak ?

you can upgrade to 3.0 and then jailbreak.

you cant jailbreak on 2.2 but on 3.0 you can

Original Poster

strike;6526842

you can upgrade to 3.0 and then jailbreak. you cant jailbreak on 2.2 but … you can upgrade to 3.0 and then jailbreak. you cant jailbreak on 2.2 but on 3.0 you can

ahh cool, but don't you have to pay to upgrade to 3.0? is there a site that i can get it for free ? im searching google atm but i can't find anything

danny09;6526857

ahh cool, but don't you have to pay to upgrade to 3.0? is there a site … ahh cool, but don't you have to pay to upgrade to 3.0? is there a site that i can get it for free ? im searching google atm but i can't find anything

you can get it free from places :whistling:

iPod2,1_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw

Original Poster

strike;6526895

you can get it free from places :whistling:iPod2,1_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw

and what do i do with that :lol:

danny09;6526916

and what do i do with that :lol:

google it. what else

then Just follow a tutoral on iclarified.

Original Poster

ahh i think i have it now cheers mate

Original Poster

strike;6526928

google it. what elsethen Just follow a tutoral on iclarified.

yeah i have it now mate, cheers bud :thumbsup: repped :thumbsup:

dont upgrade above 3.0 though

Original Poster

strike;6526980

dont upgrade above 3.0 though

i wont mate, cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763987
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions