Groups

Jailbroke is the only way!

Jailbreaking has SOOOOO many more benefits, it fails to surprise me every single day, Just downloaded VEVO for music videos from installous as its a US and Canada only service, its not available on the AppStore

7 Comments

http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/list/1319/1819medal.jpg

Who is this thread aimed at?

The people who already know about how good jailbreaking is and know more about it than you?

Or the people who have no interest in jailbreaking? Either way. Thread Fail.

5 star thread. Would read again

Banned

This is the thread that changed my life.

It is probably aimed at people like me, I have not jail broken anything yet and am always interested in people's experience. I am hoping some day one such thread will seal the deal for me and make me go down the jail breaking route.

Original Poster

TomBoyNI

It is probably aimed at people like me, I have not jail broken anything … It is probably aimed at people like me, I have not jail broken anything yet and am always interested in people's experience. I am hoping some day one such thread will seal the deal for me and make me go down the jail breaking route.

Do it mate! Sync your phone with itunes first, jailbreak and then worst comes to worst, if you don't like it ( which you will! ) just restore back to how it was. if you need any help or advice pm me

james_lfc

Do it mate! Sync your phone with itunes first, jailbreak and then worst … Do it mate! Sync your phone with itunes first, jailbreak and then worst comes to worst, if you don't like it ( which you will! ) just restore back to how it was. if you need any help or advice pm me

Thanks mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co11
      2. BT deal45
      3. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      4. xbox live trial44

See more discussions