Groups

jailbroken iphone questions

evening all

i have jailbroken my 3gs and have tried so many time trying to get the tomtom sat nav on my phone and i just cant get one that will work, can anyone tell me where i could have some luck?

i currently use app cake

is there any other good sources i can add to my iphone through cydia?

any help would be great guys

9 Comments

Hi dutch have you tried installous and do you have the right App sync on it ?

iTunes sell a working version

Original Poster

tendaysinmay;7226748

Hi dutch have you tried installous and do you have the right App sync on … Hi dutch have you tried installous and do you have the right App sync on it ?

i have installous but what app sync should i have?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7226778

iTunes sell a working version

dont know what your on about :whistling:;-)

Btw Co-Pilot is far better than TomTom for the iPhone. Works and looks better. I tell you this from experience. It's also easier to find a working copy

They mean where are you getting tomtom from? If you want a copy you need to grab it via the appstore/Itunes.

Just a heads up in my opinion co pilot8 is better than tom tom and can be had from apulous too rember if u like it buy it ; - !

if you go to appulo.us (there's normally a question you need to answer to access the site, just google it) you can get most apps from there, download to desktop and drag and drop into itunes then it syncs and works, providing you have the correct app sync from cydia
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767235
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45

See more discussions