Groups

Jailbroken iPhone Thread

Just did the jailbreak on my iPhone 3G and noticed that there seems to be paid apps available now aswell? Last time I had an iPhone around 18 months ago everything seemed to be free. When did this all come around anyway know?

And while am here, any good apps I can download ?

10 Comments

Add sinfuliphonerepo.com and this has cracked versions of most of the paid apps

u goto add cydia.hackulo.us

download and install installous

all apps in there are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes the price is shown but you dont pay for em

but yes, hackers that make cydia installed apps have started charging, but you can still get them for free if you add a good repo.

apt.xsellize.com
    Edited by: "DudeyGeeza" 24th Feb 2011

DudeyGeeza

u goto add cydia.hackulo.usdownload and install installousall apps in … u goto add cydia.hackulo.usdownload and install installousall apps in there are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEyes the price is shown but you dont pay for embut yes, hackers that make cydia installed apps have started charging, but you can still get them for free if you add a good repo.apt.xsellize.com

how do you get that program to work ?

This is a good forum

GSMHOSTING

dcx_badass

You've been given instructions of what to do and still ask how you do it, … You've been given instructions of what to do and still ask how you do it, did you even try it?

yes i downloaded it but mines all gone into sources,in alphabetical order too. so now im lost
    Edited by: "vinylandtrinkets" 24th Feb 2011

dcx_badass

No, installious buts an icon on the homescreen, click it.

it was hidden in a file but its going now thanks.

Original Poster

Alright so probably a daft question to most , but can I download jailbroken apps through my laptop and then transfer them onto my iPhone somehow ?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Use apptrackr.

Thanks for all you're help

You can dwnload cracked apps on your pc and transfer to your phone when you sync just make sure you've got appsync first for cydia or it wnt wrk

FYI

Best 2 iPhone apps.

TLERT - available in cydia
    LOCKINFO - available in cydia - set up the favorites correct and it looks awesome!!

Thank me later!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2488
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller77
      3. word association Game74044545
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622

See more discussions