Expired

Jamaica holiday for 6 wanted april/may half term 2010

3 replies
Found 7th Jul 2009
Hi guys, i cant be bothered to go through all the sites i have in my favs, so asking for some help lol. Im looking for a 10 night holiday to Jamaica in the school half term, i think its the end of may. 4 adults 2 kids. Prefer all inclusive, or any other country thats hot then and a good reasonable price, cheers

3 Comments

Hi guys, i cant be bothered

haha so you want other people to take there time to help u when you cant be bothered to even look your self

Original Poster

SABJ;5687165

Hi guys, i cant be bothered haha so you want other people to take there … Hi guys, i cant be bothered haha so you want other people to take there time to help u when you cant be bothered to even look your self

Get off your high horse mate, i was only asking for a bit of help, i have been going through alot of sites and was asking anyone to see if they could check as well for me. When i said i couldnt be bothered i was basically saying theres so many to go through and it was time consuming.

pin4apple;5687303

Get off your high horse mate, i was only asking for a bit of help, i have … Get off your high horse mate, i was only asking for a bit of help, i have been going through alot of sites and was asking anyone to see if they could check as well for me. When i said i couldnt be bothered i was basically saying theres so many to go through and it was time consuming.

haha :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.612
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1016
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    4. Leicester sack their manager!1222

See more discussions