James Bond (Bloodstone, XBOX 360) - Possible Loan?

Found 7th Mar 2011
Hi

Just a cheeky request to see if anyone can help me out.

My current Lovefilm trial has ran out and I can't afford another month (losing job in 2 weeks)

However, I have almost completed the game and wondered if someone would be able to loan me the game for a couple of nights (or for a weekend) so I can complete and return.

I can cover postage both ways and will return ASAP. (no more than 4 days if received on Saturday!)

TIA
Dave

32 Comments

havent got the game, but I would buy it preowned or ebay, and sell it back, you may even make a profit if you buy cheap, sell dear

Cant help with the game, but good luck job hunting.

In b4 the hate

MarzBarz

In b4 the hate

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT KIND OF REQUEST IS THIS!?!?!?!?!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/ProtestGetty_468x300.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MarzBarz

In b4 the hate

why be a hater! be a alover if i had it i would lend it, sadly i dont soz

Get a 90 day trial from a friend of relatives house mate?

Original Poster

thanks james, but all mates have already had them, hence why I asked for sensible replies on here.

Sloth/Mod

If i had it i would. Never got round to picking it up.

Hope someone can help you out.

Banned

blockbuster is free to join i think and for £5 you can get it out for a week! will workout the same as paying someone postage
Edited by: "F15H_FAC3" 7th Mar 2011

Original Poster

i looked on their site, but its rubbish don't give any rent prices

Original Poster

any know at all? (please)

Original Poster

final ask?

Ask around your immediate friends and relatives? Nearly every game I wanna try at least someone I know has...

Original Poster

Already have mate, posted on here as a last resort. Will just have to buy second hand, then trade back in once complete.

you not got a blockbuster real life shop near you. even if its a fair bit a way it'll probably be less hassle than trying to get one then trade it in etc.

Original Poster

thanks ant97 - i did look into that

Disco

thanks ant97 - i did look into that

yeah thought you probably would've just thought I'd throw it in just in case. if it's not already been closed have you tried your local library. I know some of them have 360 games,might be worth a shot.

Didn't realise HUKD had become a charity. When did this happen?

autolesbona

Didn't realise HUKD had become a charity. When did this happen?

Its called helping fellow members, maybe you should try it some day (_;)

Disco, Play/Amazon is the cheapest.

amazon.co.uk/exe…-21

Then Ebay if afterwards. Shouldn't lose much on it. Maybe less then the cost of postage both ways for a loan.

jonny619447

Its called helping fellow members, maybe you should try it some day (_;)

Or remember these famous words by you " buy it like the rest of us" lmao.hypocrisy much?

Disco hope you find it m8 or another suggestion offer a game to someone else? to borrow.

MarzBarz

Or remember these famous words by you " buy it like the rest of us" … Or remember these famous words by you " buy it like the rest of us" lmao.hypocrisy much?Disco hope you find it m8 or another suggestion offer a game to someone else? to borrow.

I was only joking marz, I help people as much as I can.

If you are losing your job in 2 weeks would it not be better to spend 4 days looking for a new one instead of playing a game?

chester123

If you are losing your job in 2 weeks would it not be better to spend 4 … If you are losing your job in 2 weeks would it not be better to spend 4 days looking for a new one instead of playing a game?

Lol... +1

Original Poster

chester123

If you are losing your job in 2 weeks would it not be better to spend 4 … If you are losing your job in 2 weeks would it not be better to spend 4 days looking for a new one instead of playing a game?

I've been looking for the past 2 bloody weeks! 16 applications, 2 no thank you's and 14 pending!

Disco are on you on Tmobile?

Blockbuster and tmobile have a promotion where you get 1game and 1 film (or two films) coke, sweets and bag of sweets for a fiver. Get to keep for 5 days also.

Gotta be better doing that then paying £1.50 postage each way.

Original Poster

Starr - i dont, and dont actually know any either.. thanks for the idea thou

Original Poster

took the plunge and ordered from Amazon

anyone wanna buy it later this week once I complete - its not a bad game, a little short, but stick it on Agen 007 (very hard) and it'll last a litle longer

Banned

still dont know why you didnt go into a blockbuster
would of cost ya £4.99 and you would of had for 5 days, completed it & taken it back by now

Original Poster

because I aint a tmobile customer? and m sure its more than £5 per 5 day loan

i may actually keep the game as its cany good - but it the right prices comes along then I'll sell

if you put a FS/FT post up I may put an offer in depending on what you want

Original Poster

looking for around £10 plus 1.20 postage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions