Groups

James C is spineless

Kim for the win!

23 Comments

Kim all the way X)

As mad as Kim is I have to agree with her, Nicola is repulsive.

I know, I'm like OMG James what a looooooooooser.
    You go Kim #bestfriend

I've no idea what this thread is about

Flying under the radar..... I guess they mean boring as

Original Poster

Jedward are intelligent and hit the nail on the head every time!

davewave

Jedward are intelligent and hit the nail on the head every time!

As annoying as they are, they've grown on me this series.

Kim had me in stitches today. She's hilarious.

Nicola is a witch and she does try and successfully at that form a gang.

As much as Jedward would annoy me with their dancing and constant games, they're definitely growing on me as the show comes to a close. I think they're growing a pair as the show has gone on, and confronting Nicola recently got my respect for them a bit.

I will comment later, Callum is currently in therapy

I have zero clue what you are all saying. I'm guessing it's some reality tv crap that you're all watching?

Kim

BagABargain78

I have zero clue what you are all saying. I'm guessing it's some reality … I have zero clue what you are all saying. I'm guessing it's some reality tv crap that you're all watching?

​And full of Z listers. who no one knows.

If you are watching what I presume is Celebrity Big Brother then you need to have a quiet word with yourself in the mirror.

Shambles of a tv show.

Original Poster

dtovey89

If you are watching what I presume is Celebrity Big Brother then you need … If you are watching what I presume is Celebrity Big Brother then you need to have a quiet word with yourself in the mirror.Shambles of a tv show.

if you are an adult and still playing computer games then you need to stop being so judgemental and move along.

davewave

if you are an adult and still playing computer games then you need to … if you are an adult and still playing computer games then you need to stop being so judgemental and move along.

I'm genuinely surprised you watch Celebrity Big Brother.
    Has anyone watched it in the last five years?

Epitome of **** tv along with X Factor, Ex on the Beach, Celebrity Juice, Geordie Shore, Ant & Dec Saturday Night takeaway, I'm a Celebrity, Strictly Come Dancing, The Only Way Is Essex

Edited by: "DT89" 2nd Feb

dtovey89

I'm genuinely surprised you watch Celebrity Big Brother.Has anyone … I'm genuinely surprised you watch Celebrity Big Brother.Has anyone watched it in the last five years?Epitome of **** tv along with X Factor, Ex on the Beach, Celebrity Juice, Geordie Shore, Ant & Dec Saturday Night takeaway, I'm a Celebrity, Strictly Come Dancing, The Only Way Is Essex

Out of interest, what is good TV to you?

delboyd

Out of interest, what is good TV to you?

Can't beat a documentary.

dtovey89

If you are watching what I presume is Celebrity Big Brother then you need … If you are watching what I presume is Celebrity Big Brother then you need to have a quiet word with yourself in the mirror.Shambles of a tv show.

Its actually been quite good this time around. Couldn't stand the show for years prior. Missus forced me more than anything this year as she started watching it and then told me its quite good. So i started watching it, and it has been alright. Big brother has been ruthless this year around, stirring up all sorts of trouble, which does make good tv.

I do still sit back sometimes and think the show is sad, their emotions and feelings are completely controlled by a tv show. I wouldn't do it personally, but its a platform to get their careers back on track i guess.

J4GG4

Its actually been quite good this time around. Couldn't stand the show … Its actually been quite good this time around. Couldn't stand the show for years prior. Missus forced me more than anything this year as she started watching it and then told me its quite good. So i started watching it, and it has been alright. Big brother has been ruthless this year around, stirring up all sorts of trouble, which does make good tv.I do still sit back sometimes and think the show is sad, their emotions and feelings are completely controlled by a tv show. I wouldn't do it personally, but its a platform to get their careers back on track i guess.

Irrelevant celebrities shoved down your throat.
    Watching them do tasks and get drunk. Sound really good mate.

Original Poster

dtovey89

I'm genuinely surprised you watch Celebrity Big Brother.Has anyone … I'm genuinely surprised you watch Celebrity Big Brother.Has anyone watched it in the last five years?Epitome of **** tv along with X Factor, Ex on the Beach, Celebrity Juice, Geordie Shore, Ant & Dec Saturday Night takeaway, I'm a Celebrity, Strictly Come Dancing, The Only Way Is Essex

​if you aren't watching the car crash then how can you judge it?

dtovey89

Irrelevant celebrities shoved down your throat.Watching them do tasks and … Irrelevant celebrities shoved down your throat.Watching them do tasks and get drunk. Sound really good mate.

Yeah, irrelevant celebs, thats the point though. They wouldn't be able to get any A-listers on it when they're still doing well in life.

davewave

​if you aren't watching the car crash then how can you judge it?

Because I have ears and hear people talk about that dross.

J4GG4

Yeah, irrelevant celebs, thats the point though. They wouldn't be able to … Yeah, irrelevant celebs, thats the point though. They wouldn't be able to get any A-listers on it when they're still doing well in life.

So why watch it?

dtovey89

So why watch it?

I watch it for the comedy. Doesn't matter who the characters are, i'll watch it if i enjoy it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions