Jamie Carragher issue!

Found 12th Mar
Is the driver filming with his phone? Whilst driving isn’t this illegal? This is by no means condoning it but are we missing a bigger issue?
Community Updates
5397-clvU0.jpg5397-ZGxc4.jpg5397-XlQe8.jpg
Misc
Top comments
List of offences in Jamie Carragher incident;

1. Carragher not wearing seatbelt
2. Carragher driving without due care & attention
3. Carragher assaulting 14yr old girl by spitting at her
4. Dad driving whilst using mobile
5. Dad driving without due care & attention
This shouldn’t even be on the news, but because it involves a known person it is. More important issues going on. While i’m here though......
33428878-x86lF.jpg
I think we can all agree on sometime.
The biggest crime that was committed here was filming in portrait orientation
All others acts are secondary.

Your honour, I rest my case.
termite11 h, 15 m ago

How can his wife support a partner who spits? If she has any pride she …How can his wife support a partner who spits? If she has any pride she will file for divorce ASAP.

Talk about over-reacting
78 Comments
Yes it's against the law but what is your point?
Spitting in any circumstances is just vile. He should be sacked by Sky and blacklisted by every other broadcaster, football team, bin lorry crew or whatever. How can his wife support a partner who spits? If she has any pride she will file for divorce ASAP.
List of offences in Jamie Carragher incident;

1. Carragher not wearing seatbelt
2. Carragher driving without due care & attention
3. Carragher assaulting 14yr old girl by spitting at her
4. Dad driving whilst using mobile
5. Dad driving without due care & attention
This shouldn’t even be on the news, but because it involves a known person it is. More important issues going on. While i’m here though......
33428878-x86lF.jpg
termite26 m ago

If she has any pride she will file for divorce ASAP.

I think thats taking things just a bit too far tbh. (made me laugh though)
termite27 m ago

Spitting in any circumstances is just vile. He should be sacked by Sky and …Spitting in any circumstances is just vile. He should be sacked by Sky and blacklisted by every other broadcaster, football team, bin lorry crew or whatever. How can his wife support a partner who spits? If she has any pride she will file for divorce ASAP.

Lost me at the divorce bit, but agree with everything else. He cannot survive this, and any future career in media will be difficult.
Both drivers are idiots.
lamboo10 m ago

Both drivers are idiots.

Amen that’s what I was thinking what the dad doing? What Jamie doin responding in a manor like that and high five to the little girl for telling her dad to stop it and behave basically , I hope something good comes out of this for the little one! Jamie should send her to Disney Florida or summit to escape the onslaught from the press what’s bound to happen!
StoneColdJaneAusten59 m ago

List of offences in Jamie Carragher incident;1. Carragher not wearing …List of offences in Jamie Carragher incident;1. Carragher not wearing seatbelt2. Carragher driving without due care & attention3. Carragher assaulting 14yr old girl by spitting at her4. Dad driving whilst using mobile5. Dad driving without due care & attention

Exactly what I’m getting at! Focus purely on him! Road safety is taking a back seat!
ASongOfFireAndIce12th Mar

Exactly what I’m getting at! Focus purely on him! Road safety is taking a b …Exactly what I’m getting at! Focus purely on him! Road safety is taking a back seat!

Love the name by the way
PenguinsForAll1 h, 23 m ago

Yes it's against the law but what is your point?

Because the driver isn’t driving with due care and attention , he’s using a mobile device whilst at the wheel! I’m pretty sure that’s 2 offences right there!
I think we can all agree on sometime.
The biggest crime that was committed here was filming in portrait orientation
All others acts are secondary.

Your honour, I rest my case.
Hope we have seen the last of him as he may as well just wear a livepool shirt while hes commentating rather than be impartial. Heres hoping Matt Le Tissier does something to get him the sack too lol
/shrug
You can bet that the guy who started it won't be showing his face in Liverpool anytime soon
I hope Carra survives this... hate it when people try to get you sacked:-@
StoneColdJaneAusten11 h, 0 m ago

List of offences in Jamie Carragher incident;1. Carragher not wearing …List of offences in Jamie Carragher incident;1. Carragher not wearing seatbelt2. Carragher driving without due care & attention3. Carragher assaulting 14yr old girl by spitting at her4. Dad driving whilst using mobile5. Dad driving without due care & attention

At least 3 Scouse accents in one video clip?
termite11 h, 15 m ago

How can his wife support a partner who spits? If she has any pride she …How can his wife support a partner who spits? If she has any pride she will file for divorce ASAP.

Talk about over-reacting
deeky34 m ago

At least 3 Scouse accents in one video clip?

1 accent is scouse and the the other 2 are mancunian
33430678-VPhuo.jpg33430678-3kSA4.jpg
Yes - he must be going all of 3 miles per hour in traffic - that is as bad as spitting into someone’s else car after the extreme goading “2-1 Jamie lad” - deffo missing the bigger picture - oh the humanity - using phone at 3 miles an hour costs lives - I hope they hang him

If anything Jamie should be Knighted for highlighting the bigger issue here.....
deeky1 h, 18 m ago

Talk about over-reacting

I think we can guess who they support....
33430830-AxrZz.jpg
What Jamie did is disgusting and he should be reprimanded but the father wasn't in the least bit concerned about his daughter. I'm surprised he could see where he was going for the pound signs in his eyes. I hope any money he makes from the media goes to pay his fine that he gets for using his mobile.
i cant wait to see what Gary Neville says to him in the next match analyst, hes defo going have a dig
kaaaching13 m ago

i cant wait to see what Gary Neville says to him in the next match …i cant wait to see what Gary Neville says to him in the next match analyst, hes defo going have a dig

if "spitting image" is not said at least once I'll be disappointed.
jayonline853 h, 12 m ago

1 accent is scouse and the the other 2 are mancunian

Are you sure? The dad sounds very much like a Scouser to me. I'm a Mancunian so I know what we sound like
Should be fired for being a hypocrite.

The amount of abuse he gave diouf for spitting and then he goes and does this.

Always knew he was a scumbag and he's proven it massively here.

Fired and never to be seen on TV again ta.
deeky45 m ago

Are you sure? The dad sounds very much like a Scouser to me. I'm a …Are you sure? The dad sounds very much like a Scouser to me. I'm a Mancunian so I know what we sound like

Definitely not Scouse Deeky, maybe Chester or some other wooly place
Edited by: "themachman" 13th Mar
themachman3 m ago

Definitely not Scouse Deeky, maybe Chester or some other wooly place

Possibly then, but definitely not Manc either.
Jamie Carragher has competition with the guys

If only there was a song to cover all this -

something like

Its never his fault...
Its never his fault....

jamies the victim

its never his fault...

Who cares! Why on earth is this headline news?!
deeky2 h, 28 m ago

Are you sure? The dad sounds very much like a Scouser to me. I'm a …Are you sure? The dad sounds very much like a Scouser to me. I'm a Mancunian so I know what we sound like

I’m from Liverpool and he doesn’t sound scouse either to me maybe he’s in between us from St. Helens or Warrington
jayonline8554 s ago

I’m from Liverpool and he doesn’t sound scouse either to me may …I’m from Liverpool and he doesn’t sound scouse either to me maybe he’s in between us from St. Helens or Warrington

Yeah, we'll go with that - a hybrid
deeky5 m ago

Yeah, we'll go with that - a hybrid

deeky2 h, 56 m ago

But have you heard the sound of your own voice?
.MUFC.1 m ago

But have you heard the sound of your own voice?

Oh yes, and I hate it. I was once told I sound like The Gallaghers. Now, whenever ether of them are speaking on telly I have to put my fingers in my ears
deeky2 m ago

Oh yes, and I hate it. I was once told I sound like The Gallaghers. Now, …Oh yes, and I hate it. I was once told I sound like The Gallaghers. Now, whenever ether of them are speaking on telly I have to put my fingers in my ears

Do you sing on the karaoke?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants