Found 27th Apr 2009
How many people have received Jamie Oliver's new cookbook thats floating around the net?

7 Comments

If it's the same one that I think you're on about, it's been doing the rounds for donkeys years. I got this in an e mail at work about 8 years ago - something along the lines of his new cookbook has been leaked and his publishers are really hacked off, followed by pages of recipes.

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;5053122

If it's the same one that I think you're on about, it's been doing the … If it's the same one that I think you're on about, it's been doing the rounds for donkeys years. I got this in an e mail at work about 8 years ago - something along the lines of his new cookbook has been leaked and his publishers are really hacked off, followed by pages of recipes.

No its his new one to be published soon

no havent heard of this one but did get the other years back.

J.Dance;5053158

In that case, no, and I feel less loved than I was donkeys years ago for not recieving it this time :-D

J.Dance;5053158

Really not the word doc with a compilation of his recipes?:whistling:

Original Poster

Lawlost;5053198

Really not the word doc with a compilation of his recipes?:whistling:

No this time its in pdf format titled Jamie Oliver Naked Chef's Favourite Recipes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions