jamie olivers 30 minute meals book

Found 31st Oct 2010
hi i need to buy this for an xmas present and i cant remember if there was a deal on here a few days ago for it half price or if i have dreamt it lol does anyone know if there was a deal, ive done a quick search but cant find anything, thanks

13 Comments

hotukdeals.com/dea…24/

print off this coupon and go to wh smith-instore price is 10.67-so you get it for 5.67

Original Poster

thanks alot.
Edited by: "pink-ka" 31st Oct 2010

Banned

How was manchester yesterday?
Edited by: "DLM" 31st Oct 2010

I seen his show,there no way I could do some of the meals in half hour.

Banned

barky

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/memoires-of-a-fruitcake-by-chris-ev/788724/#post9715502print off this coupon and go to wh smith-instore price is 10.67-so you get it for 5.67

When does this expire?

Original Poster

hi it wasnt to bad, very busy which put me off going again, plus i didnt know where anything was as i hadnt been for years, think i will stick to bury or bolton lol but had a nice walk round and got a few xmas bits and had dinner in the food court thing which was jam packed. i could hardly walk last night my legs were that tired out, still no sign of the baby though x

Banned

Mum2ConnornCerys

I seen his show,there no way I could do some of the meals in half hour.

I've got the book and I haven't done a meal in 30 minutes yet and I skip making the desserts!

Banned

pink-ka

hi it wasnt to bad, very busy which put me off going again, plus i didnt … hi it wasnt to bad, very busy which put me off going again, plus i didnt know where anything was as i hadnt been for years, think i will stick to bury or bolton lol but had a nice walk round and got a few xmas bits and had dinner in the food court thing which was jam packed. i could hardly walk last night my legs were that tired out, still no sign of the baby though x

It does get very busy, I might go tomorrow night.

Good luck with the baby x x

You aren't by any chance also looking to buy Jamie Oliver's Jamie at home, Cook your way to the good life book? I've got a brand new one if you are.

Sorry to butt in but how much Sickly?

wonkey

Sorry to butt in but how much Sickly?

£13 delivered? Cheapest I could find online using find-book was £15.51 (The Book Depository).
I can't make a new listing just yet though as I had it listed and closed the listing a few days ago, if you are interested maybe if you started a wanted thread, or wait a few days until I can relist?
Old listing and photo here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/brand-new-jamie-at-home-cook-your-w/784425

sickly sweet

£13 delivered? Cheapest I could find online using find-book was £15.51 ( … £13 delivered? Cheapest I could find online using find-book was £15.51 (The Book Depository).I can't make a new listing just yet though as I had it listed and closed the listing a few days ago, if you are interested maybe if you started a wanted thread, or wait a few days until I can relist? Old listing and photo here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/brand-new-jamie-at-home-cook-your-w/784425

Sorry i thought it was for 30 min meals. :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text