Groups

jamie olivers 30 minute meals book

hi i need to buy this for an xmas present and i cant remember if there was a deal on here a few days ago for it half price or if i have dreamt it lol does anyone know if there was a deal, ive done a quick search but cant find anything, thanks

13 Comments

hotukdeals.com/dea…24/

print off this coupon and go to wh smith-instore price is 10.67-so you get it for 5.67

Original Poster

thanks alot.
    Edited by: "pink-ka" 31st Oct 2010

Banned

How was manchester yesterday?
    Edited by: "DLM" 31st Oct 2010

I seen his show,there no way I could do some of the meals in half hour.

Banned

barky

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/memoires-of-a-fruitcake-by-chris-ev/788724/#post9715502print off this coupon and go to wh smith-instore price is 10.67-so you get it for 5.67

When does this expire?

Original Poster

hi it wasnt to bad, very busy which put me off going again, plus i didnt know where anything was as i hadnt been for years, think i will stick to bury or bolton lol but had a nice walk round and got a few xmas bits and had dinner in the food court thing which was jam packed. i could hardly walk last night my legs were that tired out, still no sign of the baby though x

Banned

Mum2ConnornCerys

I seen his show,there no way I could do some of the meals in half hour.

I've got the book and I haven't done a meal in 30 minutes yet and I skip making the desserts!

Banned

pink-ka

hi it wasnt to bad, very busy which put me off going again, plus i didnt … hi it wasnt to bad, very busy which put me off going again, plus i didnt know where anything was as i hadnt been for years, think i will stick to bury or bolton lol but had a nice walk round and got a few xmas bits and had dinner in the food court thing which was jam packed. i could hardly walk last night my legs were that tired out, still no sign of the baby though x

It does get very busy, I might go tomorrow night.

Good luck with the baby x x

You aren't by any chance also looking to buy Jamie Oliver's Jamie at home, Cook your way to the good life book? I've got a brand new one if you are.

Sorry to butt in but how much Sickly?

wonkey

Sorry to butt in but how much Sickly?

£13 delivered? Cheapest I could find online using find-book was £15.51 (The Book Depository).
    I can't make a new listing just yet though as I had it listed and closed the listing a few days ago, if you are interested maybe if you started a wanted thread, or wait a few days until I can relist?
    Old listing and photo here: hotukdeals.com/for…425

sickly sweet

£13 delivered? Cheapest I could find online using find-book was £15.51 ( … £13 delivered? Cheapest I could find online using find-book was £15.51 (The Book Depository).I can't make a new listing just yet though as I had it listed and closed the listing a few days ago, if you are interested maybe if you started a wanted thread, or wait a few days until I can relist? Old listing and photo here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/brand-new-jamie-at-home-cook-your-w/784425

Sorry i thought it was for 30 min meals. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions