Groups

Jammie Dodger query

Having just enjoyed a couple of jammie dodgers with a mug of coffee, i have again pondered on why the bottom biscuit is always upside down. Why go to the effort of creating a mould for the base complete with little heart shapes and scrolls, and then cover the pattern with a dollop of jam on top. Granted it does not affect the appeal and flavour, but to make it asthetically pleasing, i would ask those who can at Burtons biscuits to turn their jammie bottoms over!

9 Comments

we need more threads like these

Had a busy day?

i would ask those who can at Burtons biscuits to turn their jammie … i would ask those who can at Burtons biscuits to turn their jammie bottoms over!

hehe, sounds silly.

Original Poster

chrysha;2221796

Had a busy day?

Sadly yes. Been cleaning and decorating a house ready for new tenants. I can only assume to fumes have affected me:oops:

I love threads like these! Makes you think though, why DO they do it exactly? You should e-mail them and ask

This is a question that has plagued mankind for years!!

thearbiter65;2221938

This is a question that has plagued mankind for years!!

Fortunately women have better things to do with their time! ;-)

What happened to those diamond shaped half coated chocolate biscuits called Ayton Sandwich? They were great.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions