Jane plays with Willy, Willy is happy again!

Found 9th Jun 2011
is this the most innuendo lyric ever or can you think of better?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Peter Gabriel?
Awesome.

Turning Japanese by the Vapours.
Whats that all about?:p

“In Market Street Manchester one summers night,
there was only one cab in the rank,
the driver was reading the News of the World and quietly enjoying the Sports Page.”

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I love to sink her with my pink torpedo! Big bottom, big bottom, talk about bum-cakes... my girl's got 'em. Big bottom, drive me out of my mind. How can I leave this... behind?
The larger the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

Goonieman

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I love to sink her with my pink … My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I love to sink her with my pink torpedo! Big bottom, big bottom, talk about bum-cakes... my girl's got 'em. Big bottom, drive me out of my mind. How can I leave this... behind?The larger the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

St Winifreds School Choir?

skusey

St Winifreds School Choir?

The b side to Grandad.

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round.

darkness imprisoning meall that I seeabsolute horrorI cannot liveI cannot … darkness imprisoning meall that I seeabsolute horrorI cannot liveI cannot dietrapped in myselfbody my holding cell

sexy sexy stuff eh?

splatsplatsplat

sexy sexy stuff eh?

classic, one metallica

She was lying on her back with her lips parted
squeeling like a stuffed pig
going through the motions
faking the emotions
wriggling around like a lizzard in a tin.

big audio dinamite I think ??

hibees

She was lying on her back with her lips partedsqueeling like a stuffed … She was lying on her back with her lips partedsqueeling like a stuffed piggoing through the motionsfaking the emotionswriggling around like a lizzard in a tin.big audio dinamite I think ??

The The

Banned

Suck on my lollypop.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions