Groups

Janet Jackson

How is she on x factor and at jingle bell ball?

12 Comments

i read earlier in the week she pre-recorded it ??

If the X-factor is from London, shes not on the Jingle Bell Ball until last so perhaps she could whizz from one to the other ?

vikkiwathall;7133015

i read earlier in the week she pre-recorded it ??

possible

ive been to a couple of live 'shows' where the music act is recorded before it goes live and added in

They normally pre record X factor artists earlier in day.

Also love how they say that Lady gaga and Janet Jackson come over especially for X factor when they been booked on Jingle Bell ball for months!!!!

whats the jingle bell ball?

owens101;7133106

whats the jingle bell ball?

Massive concert at O2 - last night and tonight. Organised by Capital fm (95.8 London)

ah ok thanks, miss out on capital stuff in southampton. must get a DAB maybe

went to one in the arena a few years back with bon jovi

Thought she was awsome tonight, and I don't usually like her.

I think the stars bit is recorded at the start of the week.

greg_68;7133652

Thought she was awsome tonight, and I don't usually like her..

What , she cant even mime properly :oops:

just wondering why on the sunday show do all the contestants for the final judging part seem to be wearing the same clothes from the night before? anyone know why

archer1204;7136114

just wondering why on the sunday show do all the contestants for the … just wondering why on the sunday show do all the contestants for the final judging part seem to be wearing the same clothes from the night before? anyone know why

No idea ...makes me cringe tho...ESPECIALLY when ollie had to wear that white thing twice!! Awful!!

Janets performance was pre recorded on Saturday.

I only know because a friend of mine went to the Saturday show and before the actual live performances, Janet did her recorded one. The judges had on Sundays clothes to make people think its live. Clever Simon Cowell ay.... :thumbsup: Then they changed to Saturdays clothes...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions