Groups

Janet Jackson having a baby @ 50 years old.

Banned
    I think its great

25 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 21st Oct 2016

I think it's irresponsible at her age.

Original Poster Banned

reddit

I think it's irresponsible at her age.

youtube.com/wat…mYY

I think it's great and irresponsible. she won't live beyond 90 probably. she seems a decent person and will probably make a good mum.

Original Poster Banned

davewave

I think it's great and irresponsible. she won't live beyond 90 probably. … I think it's great and irresponsible. she won't live beyond 90 probably. she seems a decent person and will probably make a good mum.

May you should be happy

YouDontWantToKnow

May you should be happy

​hapy you be

Original Poster Banned

davewave

​hapy you be

youtube.com/wat…ju4

It's safe now the family paedo has gone.

stuarthanley

​but her dad isn't a very nice guy

She's 99% not caring the child herself but using a surrogate instead. Her business though and best of luck to her.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

She's 99% not caring the child herself but using a surrogate instead. Her … She's 99% not caring the child herself but using a surrogate instead. Her business though and best of luck to her.

Fair enough. I dont buy the whole "shes going to be 70 when the kid is 20" ****, like it matters. Be born with an old rich mother or not at all?
    The only thing is, older women have a higher chance of complications to the babys health but maybe having a surrogate changes that.

Jack-L92

Fair enough. I dont buy the whole "shes going to be 70 when the kid is … Fair enough. I dont buy the whole "shes going to be 70 when the kid is 20" ****, like it matters. Be born with an old rich mother or not at all? :pThe only thing is, older women have a higher chance of complications to the babys health but maybe having a surrogate changes that.

No, the chances of Downs etc are caused by damage at the genetic level - so in the egg/sperm used, so using a surrogate wont change that risk.

All joking aside, I wonder if the baby will have her brothers nose??
    They have both had so much plastic surgery, the baby wont look anything like her, and will probably come out with either "AirFix" or "Made in China" stamped on its backside.

OK, so not joking aside!!

Gentle_Giant

They have both had so much plastic surgery, the baby wont look anything … They have both had so much plastic surgery, the baby wont look anything like her, and will probably come out with either "AirFix" or "Made in China" stamped on its backside.OK, so not joking aside!!

Charming
    Edited by: "airfix" 21st Oct 2016

The pregnancy is surrounded by salacious gossip and tabloid fodder including her having a daughter in secret many years ago (gathered by James Debarge) and that this child is now a woman and is pregnsnt and that will be the baby that Janet will raise!

oO

The weird world of the Jackson family.

Banned

stuarthanley

Oh I say!

MrScotchBonnet

Oh I say!

I wonder whose sperm it is? oO

I had my kids in my 20s and that was hard enough, couldn't imagine being pregnant at 50! So wrong.

dereklogan7

I wonder whose sperm it is? oO

Rod Stewarts.

joesmum

I had my kids in my 20s and that was hard enough, couldn't imagine being … I had my kids in my 20s and that was hard enough, couldn't imagine being pregnant at 50! So wrong.

​But were you a multi millionaire at the time?

She'll manage....

https://s18.postimg.org/egxj1zhy1/janet_jackson_front.jpg

You'd hardly guess

joesmum

I had my kids in my 20s and that was hard enough, couldn't imagine being … I had my kids in my 20s and that was hard enough, couldn't imagine being pregnant at 50! So wrong.

So wrong because she didn't knock them out as soon as she was legally able? Bit harsh, you made your choice, she's made hers.

http://i65.tinypic.com/so3fad.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2cwk26t.jpg

Is she pulling a Beyonce?

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/10/11/101111-beyonce-pregnant.jpg

dunno

Is she pulling a Beyonce?

Yes, it's possible that Janet has Beyonce stuck up her 'poncho' . Looks like there's enough room for Jay Z too!

YouDontWantToKnow

X

you go girl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions