Groups

January Blues

I'm actually starting to think its possible to get them....

Anyone else got them?

15 Comments

Awww...have you got S.A.D....

get a light box

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4018895

Awww...have you got S.A.D....get a light box

Whats a light box? :whistling:

Look forward to spring, also have something to do in the future to cheer you up...like a trip or visit somewhere that you like, doesn't have to be expensive just already planned so that you know the date and look forward to it.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4019133

http://www.betterlifehealthcare.com/products.php?catID=39&subID=222&gclid=CIKCiNbUhJgCFYwh3godQFFXDQ

Please tell me people don't buy those things? Light is supposed to make all your problems go away?

Original Poster

wendyak;4019134

Look forward to spring, also have something to do in the future to cheer … Look forward to spring, also have something to do in the future to cheer you up...like a trip or visit somewhere that you like, doesn't have to be expensive just already planned so that you know the date and look forward to it.

I've thought about that, but going at it alone would be too depressing lol.

Meadsy4742;4019160

Please tell me people don't buy those things? Light is supposed to make … Please tell me people don't buy those things? Light is supposed to make all your problems go away?

I think it's something to do with releasing hormones and making you feel better. Makes sense to me. I hate the dark nights.

pay for me and ill come m8

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4019189

I think it's something to do with releasing hormones and making you feel … I think it's something to do with releasing hormones and making you feel better. Makes sense to me. I hate the dark nights.

Male hormones..... :w00t:

Original Poster

csamual;4019195

pay for me and ill come m8

If I won the lottery I'd invite everyone :thumbsup:

Meadsy4742;4019217

Male hormones..... :w00t:

Yes, we all have hormones!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4019230

Yes, we all have hormones!

Thats not what I was thinking, the most important hormone for a man is testosterone, the one that produces a mans sex drive :whistling:

Majorca in March is £5 each, each way.......... stn - pmi 26 - 30 th Ryanair

Original Poster

wendyak;4022058

Majorca in March is £5 each, each way.......... stn - pmi 26 - 30 th … Majorca in March is £5 each, each way.......... stn - pmi 26 - 30 th Ryanair

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink

Just go on Ryanair London Stansted to Palma 26th march - 30th (thurs - mon) 2 people no luggage (you are allowed 10kg hand luggage to carry on) pay with electron card Total £20........Thomson have a Hotel half board for £120 total for 2!!!! (can't do link)

thomson.co.uk/acc…g=0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014437
      2. Money Saving Tips...2139
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945

See more discussions