January getaway

Posted 3rd Dec
Looking to go away in January from 5-11 as got time off from work.

Best place to visit in January as a couple?

Any recommendations... destinations, hotels, flights etc?

Flying from Stansted.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Where can you fly from/Board
@matwalaboy any help much appreciated(embarrassed)
tazbegum0304/12/2019 01:46

@matwalaboy any help much appreciated(embarrassed)

Given its only 6 days I would think it needs to be a short journey trip so most likely Europe, you could potentially also get to Dubai/Abu Dhabi or Marrakesh outside Europe. What sort of budget did you have in mind? And how many people ?
Stansted Depart Sun 5 Jan 10:15 - Lanzarote (Arrecife) Sat 11 Jan 15:25 £374 Includes 1 22kg bag (-£60 just hand luggage) Jet2

Apartment £224 (11% TCB) 190 m to the Beach/Arrecife Airport 7 min drive expedia.co.uk/Tia…%3D
Thanks guys
matwalaboy04/12/2019 08:59

Given its only 6 days I would think it needs to be a short journey trip so …Given its only 6 days I would think it needs to be a short journey trip so most likely Europe, you could potentially also get to Dubai/Abu Dhabi or Marrakesh outside Europe. What sort of budget did you have in mind? And how many people ?

matwalaboy04/12/2019 08:59

Given its only 6 days I would think it needs to be a short journey trip so …Given its only 6 days I would think it needs to be a short journey trip so most likely Europe, you could potentially also get to Dubai/Abu Dhabi or Marrakesh outside Europe. What sort of budget did you have in mind? And how many people ?

Me and the husband. We take two trips a year. One where we blow our budget and one on the cheaper side. This one is suppose to be the “cheapish” one so under £500
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions