January Sales

Found 14th Dec 2017
Does anyone think January Sales will be better for deals on TV’s or tech in general than they have been on Black Friday and the run up to Christmas?

I’ve been meaning to purchase a few items lately, missed some good deals and not pulled the trigger on others.

Thinking of now waiting until January.

Any opinions?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Last year TV prices went up after christmas. There were one or two sales in the first few days but I would either buy now or wait until the 2017 models go on clearance in a couple of months (provided you're not after something very specific).
Thanks EndlessWaves, I’m not looking at any one specific TV but it’s well overdue an upgrade. I might even as you say wait until March when the new models release.

I was hoping to purchase sooner if the right deal came along. I work in logistics and out busiest time is January Sales so was hoping to pick a good deal up after everyone had spent their cash before Xmas.
In the past few years it appears in my experience that there is either an increase in price for mobile Phones and tech related items or it is the same. If it is the same this year than you are probably better off buying next week.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants