January sales: Nintendo peripherals opinion

Found 31st Dec 2017
Hello

I forgot to buy extra joy cons and Mario kart during the ebay sales. Do you guys think there will be any good offers soon?
Community Updates
AskGaming
5 Comments
I doubt it, the consol is selling really well
Dannyrobbo28 m ago

I doubt it, the consol is selling really well

Yea considering recent ebay sales has shown that hundreds of it being sold within a couple of hours...what a hot consoles.

P/s do you think it's worth it to own one? Just asking for your opinion
Dronelover3 m ago

Yea considering recent ebay sales has shown that hundreds of it being sold …Yea considering recent ebay sales has shown that hundreds of it being sold within a couple of hours...what a hot consoles.P/s do you think it's worth it to own one? Just asking for your opinion

I’ve had one since about 2 months after launch and I love it, Zelda mariokart and Oddysey are all awesome. Rocket league on the go too, it’s really good in my opinion it gets way more use than my ps4
Dannyrobbo12 m ago

I’ve had one since about 2 months after launch and I love it, Zelda m …I’ve had one since about 2 months after launch and I love it, Zelda mariokart and Oddysey are all awesome. Rocket league on the go too, it’s really good in my opinion it gets way more use than my ps4

I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully no probs in dispatched...i buy it on the basis of having a handheld console. I own PS4 previously for over a year but rarely used it. Games for switch is superbly expensive. I regret not buying enough during the sale as I only got pokken at hands.. Possibly going for Mario kart after this and looking for xenoblade chronicles 2
Think there the cheapest now as sales are slow after Christmas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants