Groups
    EXPIRED

January Sales - Your Predictions

So what do you all forecast to be the best deals going after Xmas in the January sales?

I'm hoping theres gonna be some good laptop deals on because I need one! Something wireless enabled and good ram and hdd space!

Maybe also some cracking mobile phone deals..

What do you reckon? What's costing a bomb now that might cost a lot less in the January sales.

I've got a feeling the DS Lite might have quite a few deals going too..

8 Comments

Laptop sale has already started. Excellent laptops including Sony Centrinos are available for ~ £450.

As you rightly say Designz, there will be lots of cheap electronic items, I guess.

Is it just me, or did the "January" sales start in early December last year?

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Yup these days a lot of stores start in December. Dixons et al were even doing it before xmas with a price match guarantee! (i.e. if reduced after xmas would match the reduced price)

On the telly for a couple of days now, they've been advertising Christmas 2007 hampers and gifts catalogues...

rayman

On the telly for a couple of days now, they've been advertising Christmas … On the telly for a couple of days now, they've been advertising Christmas 2007 hampers and gifts catalogues...

After that its the must have toys, then....in the new year, hoseasons boating holidays :roll: and weight watchers :-D

And recently, the back to school ads were on, and they had only been broke up for a week!!
    I used to hate back to school ads in the summers :-(

will they drop the price of LCDs ?

Original Poster

Yeah I noticed that, the sales started in December.

Im hoping on some better deals than are about now re laptops - I want a beast of a one for less then they are going now lol. I dont want much ... honest ... lol

I think electricals are always the favourites at January Sales. And then you get all the reduced priced Xmas deccys and gubbins. Last year (between xmas and new year) I think we picked up something like 100 xmas cards for like a pound.

Amino - I think they will, especially with the introduction of more HD LCD screens now, the normal ones will probably drop in price to make way for the HD ones..

I received my Spring/Summer 2007 50+ catalogue this week. Well, that's
    Autumn/Winter done with then. I wish!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764261
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions