Groups

jase159 or jr129389 - who else has been ripped off?!

it hurts doesn't it people! i was fleaced for nearly 8 pounds! just wondering if any of you out there have his address so i can report him to the police. it will cause him some nuisance if nothing else.

Im just about to give up on my hard earned cash this is my last attempt! not sure what else i can do, if nothing comes of this ill probably just post his bank details on the web! hehe!

thanks.

16 Comments

This bloke has been banned before because of scamming...

Banned

ile have him done for £200

Behind the times..but how were you robbed?

Original Poster

see here: hotukdeals.com/ite…eg/
    its him. im naming and shaming as urged to do. don't know how he sleeps at night.

Original Poster

danby jason;2286382

ile have him done for £200

seems a bit steep, and im £7.50 worse off already, how do i know you'll deliver?

im only paying paypal this time!

Sorry buddy, I know your upset but you can't post his details. I was 'stung' by him too a year or so ago. All for a couple of quid...

He was banned b4

Original Poster

bazzaric;2286465

Sorry buddy, I know your upset but you can't post his details. I was … Sorry buddy, I know your upset but you can't post his details. I was 'stung' by him too a year or so ago. All for a couple of quid...

why not?

i dont know why he would bother for such a small amount. thats the bit that really bugs me. if it had been more i would have got more details etc. oh well

I think he is really young, immature and lazy. Full of good intentions but rubbish at delivering. Needs a sharp wake up call. The police at his door would do that...

i must have been lucky

Post this guys phone number.

If you have his name and address, please contact the police in the area that he lives with a list of the people he has ripped off. he is easy pickings for the police. I have dealt with many via ebay and they get hammered in court. the cumulative figure as opposed to the individual deception is evidence enough of his dishonesty. let me know if I can help any further

i dont have it

his bank account details will be plenty. if you dont have his address, the police in your area will complete a data protection release form (signed by a police inspector) and forward to paypal/bank etc and obtain his details very easily. You will be required to give a statement, so keep hold of any correspondance or paying in slips etc.
    I love dealing with these, they are so easy to catch it is ridiculous

I believe that was the same person who neg repped me for sending out some dvds which werent as mint as shops sell though were in excellent condition and whinged and wanted a full refund and the items.

it hurts doesn't it people! i was fleaced for nearly 8 pounds! just … it hurts doesn't it people! i was fleaced for nearly 8 pounds! just wondering if any of you out there have his address so i can report him to the police. it will cause him some nuisance if nothing else.

Give him a phone call.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      3. What do these 2 men have in common69
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164

See more discussions