Groups

Java-free version of hotmail?

I use my iphone tethering to use the internet on my desktop, and for some reason (with any browser) when I try and click anything on hotmail it just says javascript:; in the info bar at the bottom and nothing happens. Is there a java free version of hotmail knocking about so I can read and delete my emails?

Many thanks!

5 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

Java is not the same thing as javascript. Even though they have the word "java" in common they are in fact totally different things.

bbc.co.uk/web…ipt

dannyg.com/ref…tml

Make sure javascript is turned on in your browser.

Edited by: "guilbert53" 30th Oct 2010

Original Poster

Im also on o2. Can use hotmail just fine on my phone so assume its a browser thing?

And javascript is enabled in chrome/firefox/IE (none of these work), I have just checked.

Thanks for replies thus far!

Original Poster

But hotmail works when I browse on my phone oO

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Well then we can't help if you say it's not your phone, o2, and not your … Well then we can't help if you say it's not your phone, o2, and not your browsers/pc.

I've no idea what it is oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…512
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30405
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …236750
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714124

See more discussions