Javine on 'Celeb' Come Dine With Me....

Found 1st Feb 2010
Thick as pig plop, kept calling Donal MacIntyre 'Donald'.
When explained that his name was spelt without a 'D', proceeded in calling him Onald!
Thicko

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

agree-and kept going on about how when she met people they were "surprised by how nice she was"

talentless nonentity.

did you only get this today btw? was shown in scotland yesterday

yeh was going to say that we seen it yesterday!

Original Poster

barky;7723721

agree-and kept going on about how when she met people they were … agree-and kept going on about how when she met people they were "surprised by how nice she was"talentless nonentity.did you only get this today btw? was shown in scotland yesterday

wulshaz;7723728

yeh was going to say that we seen it yesterday!

Sky +'d it as too much sport on yesterday

Banned

would you do her though?

Original Poster

Yes, with my air rifle

bykergrove;7723762

would you do her though?

was just about to say that, would i not

bykergrove;7723762

would you do her though?

not even with a stolen c**k

Original Poster

barky;7723800

cork?

bykergrove;7723762

would you do her though?

Gotta admit since shes had that gap in her teeth sorted out , she looks pretty good :thumbsup:

barky;7723800

you're blind or have no taste.

or wait, i could be wrong, are you a BNP voter?

Original Poster

mcnally32;7723864

you're blind or have no taste.or wait, i could be wrong, are you a BNP … you're blind or have no taste.or wait, i could be wrong, are you a BNP voter?

oh lawd

Banned

she a bit too fat for me

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lC-q5jHI4C4/R6hlxAfTNbI/AAAAAAAAAzU/5cgCT8nXMUU/s1600/javine-pregnant-naked.jpg

mcnally32;7723864

you're blind or have no taste.or wait, i could be wrong, are you a BNP … you're blind or have no taste.or wait, i could be wrong, are you a BNP voter?

oh dearie me:whistling:

its nothing to do with being blind,or being racist-she is a nasty person obsessed with herself. I couldnt care less what she looks like. Utterly PATHETIC that you accuse someone of overt racism on the grounds of your over fertile imagination.

Original Poster

barky;7724112

oh dearie me:whistling:its nothing to do with being blind,or being … oh dearie me:whistling:its nothing to do with being blind,or being racist-she is a nasty person obsessed with herself. I couldnt care less what she looks like. Utterly PATHETIC that you accuse someone of overt racism on the grounds of your over fertile imagination.

+1.
How do some peoples minds work?

barky;7724112

oh dearie me:whistling:its nothing to do with being blind,or being … oh dearie me:whistling:its nothing to do with being blind,or being racist-she is a nasty person obsessed with herself. I couldnt care less what she looks like. Utterly PATHETIC that you accuse someone of overt racism on the grounds of your over fertile imagination.

i didn't accuse you of anything, i said i could be wrong. Did you happen to miss that part? She seemed a generally nice person to me, you must have been watching some other show.

Harvie left Alesha Dixon for her

what a MUG

Banned

mcnally32;7723864

I would deem this to be provocative and inciting a negative response. You should reconsider your posting manner. Please take time to understand how your comments may be interpreted in future.

Banned

aScottishBloke;7724250

I would deem this to be provocative and inciting a negative response. You … I would deem this to be provocative and inciting a negative response. You should reconsider your posting manner. Please take time to understand how your comments may be interpreted in future.

long time brah?

omg, is a no answer a negative response? seems some have a very limited sense of humour

agreed she is a Div

Was she the one that was too ugly for girls aloud?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need fabric conditioner?23
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas46
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34

See more discussions