Groups
    EXPIRED

Jawbone Up help please...

Banned
    I've just bought the Jawbone up for my girlfriend and we wanted to know how to sync the data on the Jawbone Up to the app on her android phone ? Surely you don't have to plug the Jawbone up into the computer and then plug your phone into the computer to transfer it.... do you ?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

It's not an Up24

leelee6781

It's not an Up24

Ok - same principle applies - go to the Vendor website and look up the documenation.

patonar

Ok - same principle applies - go to the Vendor website and look up the … Ok - same principle applies - go to the Vendor website and look up the documenation.

btw - i think from a review i read you connect to the 3.5mm jack on your Android device, then use the app to sync.

Original Poster Banned

patonar

btw - i think from a review i read you connect to the 3.5mm jack on your … btw - i think from a review i read you connect to the 3.5mm jack on your Android device, then use the app to sync.

Sorted, thanku for your help and advice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions