Groups
    EXPIRED

JD Bug Pro Street Scooter LE Version V6.0 - Giallo Fly Yellow

Please can anyone help????

It's my son’s birthday at the start of next month and he's asked for several things one being a JD Bug scooter, now I said yeah no problem but then looked at them!!! Man they are expensive he really likes the JD Bug Pro Street Scooter LE Version V6.0 - Giallo Fly Yellow which I can only find for around £60 and no voucher from InterSport. Can anyone help me find it cheaper?

Thanks in Advance.
    Dean

6 Comments

I have been looking and struggled to find one too. I eventually got this one vert-gear.co.uk/bro…rs/ but the same it was £59.99 and £3.95 delivery. Gr8 service though, arrived Parcelforce the next day after ordering. Good luck!

Original Poster

Do you know what the min height size is on it ? as the advert only yell you the max

No, I don't sorry. They are recommended for age 8+ if that helps.

Original Poster

yeah my lad is 6 but he really wants it

The handlebars on the JD Bug go down really short so would be fine height wise for a 6 year old. Perhaps it's more to do with the stunt side of them that they recommend them for 8 years up. My son loves his, thinks he's quite street cred on it!

Original Poster

great going down to have a look at a local skate shop as they have some other model in to get an idea but think i may just have to pay £60, thanks for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      2. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58
      3. Gutters, painting22
      4. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!44

See more discussions