Jd sending orders

Posted 26th Oct
3316114.jpg
2nd time this has happened has it to anyone else. They don’t even help just said to me to ask the person to send it to me absolute joke
Community Updates
Top comments
Also query with them breaches of GDPR - they've obviously given enough information to that other person for them to be able to track you down which is in clear breach of those regs!
8 Comments
Open an 'item not received' with them or 'where is my item?'
Edited by: "JimboParrot" 26th Oct
Also query with them breaches of GDPR - they've obviously given enough information to that other person for them to be able to track you down which is in clear breach of those regs!
markmc99926/10/2019 08:11

Also query with them breaches of GDPR - they've obviously given enough …Also query with them breaches of GDPR - they've obviously given enough information to that other person for them to be able to track you down which is in clear breach of those regs!

Vodafone did the same to me but not an item they send me an invoice with someone else’s details on I complained and received £50

Also query with them breaches of GDPR - they've obviously given enough …Also query with them breaches of GDPR - they've obviously given enough information to that other person for them to be able to track you down which is in clear breach of those regs!

...and via this thread OP has obviously revealed their own HUKD username to the recipient of the order, so any GDPR claim against an organisation will clearly be compromised, unless pink cropped jumpers are included as standard in all JD orders
Mountain out of molehill? Mistakes happen.

Thread should read: 'Nice person returned my parcel to me when they could have just kept it as nobody would ever have known my parcel was in with theirs'.
You must look ravishing in a pink cropped jumper.

There was a packing slip with all my personal details in there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants