JD sports.

Found 28th Nov 2017
Does anybody else ever seem to have problems with JD. Friday 24th I ordered 2 tops out the Black Friday deals for Christmas. I paid through PayPal, obviously the payment was taken straight away but I had no confirmation email. Managed to get in touch with JD yesterday to be told there was no order in my name yet they had taken £48 out my account. I phoned PayPal so they could sort it. Iv woken up this morning with the £48 back in my account but no email of JD saying sorry etc.. is there anyone I could speak to about this? It's rather annoyed me considering I wanted the tops Thankyou in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Their loss, your gain, thanks to PayPal. If this is the service you're getting from JD Sports, they're not worth it. Take your custom somewhere else Lauren. Ok, the reason why you shopped there was because you were motivated by the price they were offering, so you may have to purchase what you're after from the second best price that's offered from another company instead as the service from JD Sports is poor. May not sound like a big deal in the end though as you may also be able to find a discount code for the company you end up purchasing from if you search around, then hopefully you'll be quids in.

As I say, JD Sports loss, your gain.

Good luck Lauren.

megashopbot.com/

voucherbox.co.uk/
Edited by: "LemonHead" 28th Nov 2017

I have just realised that the exact same thing happened to me. I bought quite a few things on Black Friday and it was only when I checked PayPal I realised my JD Sports order never came - and no email either! I have got on to JD but might just go straight to PayPal

Wife ordered me something, click and collect, Never turned up, They then eventually after several calls said they would send one next day delivery to our address, Never turned up, Gave them another 5 days, No sign, No contact, Phoned them again apparently no stock. Well thanks for letting my wife know, Now awaiting refund.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 16th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants