Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Jd Sports Returns

Posted 29th Apr
Just hoping for a bit of advice returned some clothing to Jd last week, using the return label supplied, Royal Mail delivered the item on 23/04 yet JD are claiming it’s still at the distribution centre. I’ve spoken to Royal Mail Manchester who advised me it wouldn’t be marked delivered if it wasn’t.
Tracking etc marked as delivered. But JD are adamant it hasn’t been and are claiming that nothing can be done as it’s ‘not been received’. And saying that they have to wait 100 days for it to be ‘missing’. Any body else had any problems recently? Seems to me like it’s in a backlog but they won’t admit that
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Have you sent then a screenshot of the tracking information saying delivered? Also how long does it say it takes to process a return/refund?
ChelseaRae29/04/2020 11:03

Have you sent then a screenshot of the tracking information saying …Have you sent then a screenshot of the tracking information saying delivered? Also how long does it say it takes to process a return/refund?

Waa-waa-waaaaa. Denied.
Yeah sent them screenshots, they even said it’s been received, then changed there tune. After going back and forth all morning, it’s £140 return they finally agreed to refund it after speaking to a manager, basically returns are just being piled up and not looked it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions