Jd sports sale. Rubbish

Posted 27th Nov
Anyone ever actually got a bargain from JD. They annoy me so much. Never any descent discount codes. The sales are only ever a little bit off unless it’s the cheapest brand names. I’ve seen someone post about trainers at ridiculously low prices like £10 from £100 and you can see them on the website but they’re clearly out of stock.

Just had an email about Black Friday but I can almost bet that there won’t be a decent bargain to be had like other sites
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Yeah man I think JD sucks tbh but the sales always dead for sure
In store I get good discounts sometimes but never online
There doesn’t seem to be a dedicated Black Friday section on the website yet, maybe they’ll update on Friday. As for the offers currently on yes they are terrible
shadowfall27/11/2019 16:00

There doesn’t seem to be a dedicated Black Friday section on the website y …There doesn’t seem to be a dedicated Black Friday section on the website yet, maybe they’ll update on Friday. As for the offers currently on yes they are terrible

They’ve just emailed me basically creating a hype make sure your account details and card details are upto date download the app bla bla. Doesn’t excite me at all just annoys me as I’m the years I’ve had to shop there for both my teens I’ve never got a bargain c
A couple of months back I managed to get a couple of pairs of Reebok classics for a fiver each due to a glitch on there website. It was posted on this site!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions