Groups

JD Sports suspended from recruiting staff at Job Centres - Ebenezer Scrooge

Late Christmas order ? Here is why, they don't have enough staff to do your picking and despatch.
    The Department for Work and Pensions has suspended the firm from recruiting from Job Centres, while Channel 4 revealed more from its undercover investigation. No human kindness here at Christmas time, it is Scrooge big time.
    Where is the human kindness and compassion?
    Just like the story from film "I, Daniel Blake". I mean the Job Centres are mean enough, it seems JD Sports may be meaner than Job Centres for Job Centres to stop sending claimants.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new…147
    Undercover video ( quite a lot of angry comments and examples below YT video)
    youtube.com/wat…aas

17 Comments

Original Poster

People not getting their JD Sports deliveries thread in MISC hotukdeals.com/tag/ask…296

Original Poster

A last line of defence for decency - failed establishment protection - Saint Undercover Agent saves the day again:-
    Examples youtube videos. Who are the liars?
    Workers "treated like scum" in the the JD Sports "prison" workhouse
    youtube.com/wat…aas
    “I’ve sacked people for sitting down” Undercover inside JD Sports
    youtube.com/wat…T9o
    Undercover report shows shocking treatment of JD Sports workers
    youtube.com/wat…CBE
    Edited by: "splender" 17th Dec 2016

now they just need to stop letting recruitment agencies use them as free advertising until it is reciprocated.

Job Centres thwart jobseekers from getting a job .

You could not make it up.. Seeing as the DWP have targets to sanction so many people a week, where people have died as a direct result of having their benefits stopped , it is rather ironic don't you think?

I wont be using JD again

Original Poster

Proveright

Job Centres thwart jobseekers from getting a job .You could not make it … Job Centres thwart jobseekers from getting a job .You could not make it up.. Seeing as the DWP have targets to sanction so many people a week, where people have died as a direct result of having their benefits stopped , it is rather ironic don't you think?

Yer, Job Centre sanctions you, then JD Sports sanctions you... what a life!

Banned

themachman

I wont be using JD again

Unless it's in a bottle.

MrScotchBonnet

Unless it's in a bottle.

yep and with ice

If you treat staff well and pay them a reasonable wage in most cases it pays off.

I really don't understand how job centres can make/force people do jobs in places like poundland basically employing people like a agency on way below minimum wage. First poundland and others use this loophole for free labour and get rid of people every 12 weeks before they can take them on full time. second it takes real jobs away from people for every person one of these companies employs a real job is lost pushing someone else onto the welfare system. Job centres are acting like a agency to pay people below minimum wage.

Proveright

Job Centres thwart jobseekers from getting a job .You could not make it … Job Centres thwart jobseekers from getting a job .You could not make it up.. Seeing as the DWP have targets to sanction so many people a week, where people have died as a direct result of having their benefits stopped , it is rather ironic don't you think?

The government shouldn't be promoting vacancies that break workers rights, ideally they need dealing with accross the board but it makes sense for the dwp o take action

larrylightweight

I really don't understand how job centres can make/force people do jobs … I really don't understand how job centres can make/force people do jobs in places like poundland basically employing people like a agency on way below minimum wage. First poundland and others use this loophole for free labour and get rid of people every 12 weeks before they can take them on full time. second it takes real jobs away from people for every person one of these companies employs a real job is lost pushing someone else onto the welfare system. Job centres are acting like a agency to pay people below minimum wage.

It's not a loophole they get paid for it, under the old new deal scam they got £300 per week per client, no idea what it's like now but no doubt some chum of the government is laughing all the way to the bank

Error440

It's not a loophole they get paid for it, under the old new deal scam … It's not a loophole they get paid for it, under the old new deal scam they got £300 per week per client, no idea what it's like now but no doubt some chum of the government is laughing all the way to the bank

Not sure what you mean error who gets payed £300 per week

larrylightweight

Not sure what you mean error who gets payed £300 per week

The companies that take on the unemployed for "work experience" on things like workfare, or in my day it was called new deal...Course at the end of the month it will be my day again as I got a JSA assesment coming up.

Error440

The companies that take on the unemployed for "work experience" on things … The companies that take on the unemployed for "work experience" on things like workfare, or in my day it was called new deal...Course at the end of the month it will be my day again as I got a JSA assesment coming up.

Even worse than what I said then job centres are taking £300 per person and only passing on around £65 per week I'm disgusted by how this works the job centre is promoting unemployment because it takes a real job away from somebody that poundland or others could be giving to a full time staff member not the job centre. Anybody who has had to do sanctioned work should be paid minimum wage. My brother had to work 30 hours a week at poundland he had to do this twice 12 weeks at a time he was lucky they offered him assistance manager on his second run but he tells me poundland just ring the job centre and say send someone in once they don't need them they get rid it happens week in week out. I hate the way the system works now I was unemployed for a month earlier in the year and the job centre couldn't even tell me which benefits I needed to claim and told me everything is done on a computer now they don't help with anything.

larrylightweight

Even worse than what I said then job centres are taking £300 per person … Even worse than what I said then job centres are taking £300 per person and only passing on around £65 per week I'm disgusted by how this works the job centre is promoting unemployment because it takes a real job away from somebody that poundland or others could be giving to a full time staff member not the job centre. Anybody who has had to do sanctioned work should be paid minimum wage. My brother had to work 30 hours a week at poundland he had to do this twice 12 weeks at a time he was lucky they offered him assistance manager on his second run but he tells me poundland just ring the job centre and say send someone in once they don't need them they get rid it happens week in week out. I hate the way the system works now I was unemployed for a month earlier in the year and the job centre couldn't even tell me which benefits I needed to claim and told me everything is done on a computer now they don't help with anything.

It's all business always was, it's no different to selling off the NHS bit by bit and having the central hub of the NHS paying someone several times more then it would cost them to do it themselves, it's all about handing out contracts to fat cat mates so they can profit off of more and more like the parasites they are.

Oh and it's poundland getting the money off the government. Same applies to the job search and training places they are all contracted and getting paid per client, per week by the job centre.
    Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 18th Dec 2016

Error440

It's all business always was, it's no different to selling off the NHS … It's all business always was, it's no different to selling off the NHS bit by bit and having the central hub of the NHS paying someone several times more then it would cost them to do it themselves, it's all about handing out contracts to fat cat mates so they can profit off of more and more like the parasites they are.Oh and it's poundland getting the money off the government. Same applies to the job search and training places they are all contracted and getting paid per client, per week by the job centre.

I'll be looking for another job mid Jan as this one comes to an end I won't be going job centre for help this time round they have made it way to hard and they make you feel like a parasite just for asking for help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions