Groups

jeans

Banned
    hi

not the normal question to ask but does anybody know what the fitting of jeans are like for men on the following brands, obviously some are small sizes some are big etc

stone island
    armani
    Gucci
    Ted baker
    Versace
    diesel

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

or any suggestions on nice fitting jeans that are what they say they are

Might be best to go to a shop and try some on. Sizes vary so much.

Original Poster Banned

i know but because of circumstances I can't get to a shop plus where i live it's like a 50 mile drive at least to a shop that will sell any of these brands

lol

If circumstances permit, join a catalogue shop and order a whole load in different sizes and then send back the ones you don't want. I live near a massive shopping centre and still do this as I can't be bothered to go shopping. It's miles easier and the delivery charge is less than I'd pay to drive into town and park

looks like you will need to buy and try.....if no good, return them.....too many different types of styles and fit out there....and not to mention your own shape to take into account too.....

Jeans are there hardest thing to buy online 'blind'. You really need to try them on. If they offer free returns just order a few sizes.

Personally i wouldn't get the brands you mentioned, many high street do better fitting ones like zara, H&M etc, trust me i own Prada, Gucci, YSL, VW ones and wear my zara's more.

I'd have to agree with the advice above. Even within a specific brand you'll find that the fit will vary depending on the style and cut of the jeans.

Mghf

I'd have to agree with the advice above. Even within a specific brand … I'd have to agree with the advice above. Even within a specific brand you'll find that the fit will vary depending on the style and cut of the jeans.

I was going to say the exact same thing. Well said

Look at brands which offer Japanese selvedge denim much higher quality than standard brands, Edwin and Nudie offer a wide variety of fits.

Original Poster Banned

thanks looks like try and return and a look at broader makes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?28
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2751
      3. plusnet mobile terrible35
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1314

See more discussions