Found 3rd Oct 2007
Im 6' 5" tall, so as you can tell i have long legs. Im looking to buy some new jeans but i cant seem to find anywhere which sells jeans with a 36" leg. Well, i cant find any decent looking jeans at a reasonable price with a 36" inside leg. So im calling all HUKD personell to help me with my request to find some nice looking jeans with a 36" inside leg, at a price of under £40.

I know that republic used to sell jeans in my size but having a look on their website it doesnt look like they sell jeans with a 36" inside leg, i'll be having a look in a store near me soon to check.

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Jeans
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Jeans
8 Comments

Had a quick look and ]this is all I've found so far... £35 from M and M Direct... Couple of vouchers knocking about too....

Also Levi's - ]here & ]here

GAP is selling 36x36 jeans in their stores. The choice is fairly limited though.

Tatey

Im 6' 5" tall, so as you can tell i have long legs. Im looking to buy … Im 6' 5" tall, so as you can tell i have long legs. Im looking to buy some new jeans but i cant seem to find anywhere which sells jeans with a 36" leg. Well, i cant find any decent looking jeans at a reasonable price with a 36" inside leg. So im calling all HUKD personell to help me with my request to find some nice looking jeans with a 36" inside leg, at a price of under £40.I know that republic used to sell jeans in my size but having a look on their website it doesnt look like they sell jeans with a 36" inside leg, i'll be having a look in a store near me soon to check.Thanks

Ex Bf of mine is 6 ft 9 , i will give him a text ( yep were still great mates) and ask him where he gets his from. Will post back when he replies.

I always have probs with finding jeans long enough but I just got a few pairs of 35" leg jeans with the 25% off code from the bargaincrazy website Shame you're not a girl

Also, Next got most jeans in XL length (35") but it is online only.

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/images/smilies/smilie_lol.gif My better half and myself are both 5'7" she has a 34" inside leg i have a 29" inside leg! http://www.familycorner.com/forums/images/smilies/smilie_lol.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2728
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1017
    3. Sim deal with EU calls11
    4. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo211

See more discussions