Groups

Jelavic overhead kick screamer vs Aberdeen

Great goal.

30 Comments

Worthy of a thread. Serious.

Original Poster

thesaint

Worthy of a thread. Serious.

Members post about keyrings from another country,so yes & it's a BBBBBBBBBBBeauty.

joeprosho

i see your overhead and raise … i see your overhead and raise youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQ6speL4Ww

Very nice but he's playing for a diddy team.

Original Poster

guv

I prefer this one.

I remember that goal,but not better than this one.
    youtube.com/wat…DCc

Kenny who? lol

joeprosho

i see your overhead and raise … i see your overhead and raise youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQ6speL4Ww

even better - youtube.com/wat…qNo

Original Poster

good goal but falling on snow is gay.

chaz_1011

Wesley Sonck

joeprosho

Ehhhh crossing a ball that is a miss-hit does not count on my threads :-)

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Yes that's gazza for ya,but this was his best move EVER

LOL inb4 aSB X)

Edited by moderator: "removed quote" 14th Apr 2011

Original Poster

awwwww ASB you spoilsport :-)

Banned

meh if you ask me

goals like that every week in the championship. I think Rangers would struggle to survive in that league.

Original Poster

csiman

meh if you ask megoals like that every week in the championship. I think … meh if you ask megoals like that every week in the championship. I think Rangers would struggle to survive in that league.

You do know Rangers sell players to the championship that never made it at rangers & how many Championship teams can compete in Europe lol.

Banned

WheresMeNuts

You do know Rangers sell players to the championship that never made it … You do know Rangers sell players to the championship that never made it at rangers & how many Championship teams can compete in Europe lol.

oh the irony

Original Poster

Don't see what the Irony is when you are comparing the old firm to the Championship lol.
    The old firm in the english premier are around the middle of the table just now,but I know like anyone who knows football they would be contenders after 3-4-5 years in the top flight.
    Anyone of the old firm are bigger than Arsenal & Chelsea put together in world football so I think my point is valid.

Original Poster

dtovey89

Trevor Sinclair - enough said.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2KeX7nhZRY

Ahhh that's a peach oO

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Don't see what the Irony is when you are comparing the old firm to the … Don't see what the Irony is when you are comparing the old firm to the Championship lol.The old firm in the english premier are around the middle of the table just now,but I know like anyone who knows football they would be contenders after 3-4-5 years in the top flight.Anyone of the old firm are bigger than Arsenal & Chelsea put together in world football so I think my point is valid.

the irony is that you said Ranger 'compete' in Europe.

Making up the numbers isnt competing in my book lol

I guess scottish teams enjoy being the whipping boys in general.

Banned

dtovey89

Trevor Sinclair - enough … Trevor Sinclair - enough said.[url=%0Ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2KeX7nhZRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2KeX7nhZRY[/url]

now that is getting close to being worthy of a thread. Not quite though.

Middlesborough bought half of celtics squad when strachan took over and look where they are now! The scottish league is a joke, even we (walsall) have a player loaned to a SPL side.

Anyway, best overhead kick ever: youtube.com/wat…01U

Original Poster

csiman

[the irony is that you said Ranger 'compete' in Europe.Making up the … [the irony is that you said Ranger 'compete' in Europe.Making up the numbers isnt competing in my book lolI guess scottish teams enjoy being the whipping boys in general.

Hmmm that's weird because I could have sworn Rangers & Celtic have been in 2 Europa cup finals in the last 6-7 Years :-/
    I guess they must be poor to reach finals lol.

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Hmmm that's weird because I could have sworn Rangers & Celtic have been … Hmmm that's weird because I could have sworn Rangers & Celtic have been in 2 Europa cup finals in the last 6-7 Years :-/I guess they must be poor to reach finals lol.

An achievement matched only by those powerhouses of European football.....

Middlesbrough and Fulham

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry

An achievement matched only by those powerhouses of European … An achievement matched only by those powerhouses of European football.....Middlesbrough and Fulham

Again you're missing the main point & that it's all about money.
    You can't make money playing in the SPL can you ?
    So if the Old Firm where to play in the Premier then I know & I know you know that both are a Top 4 team.Do you support one of the small clubs & are scared of seeing your team drop 2 places ?

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Again you're missing the main point & that it's all about money.You can't … Again you're missing the main point & that it's all about money.You can't make money playing in the SPL can you ?So if the Old Firm where to play in the Premier then I know & I know you know that both are a Top 4 team.Do you support one of the small clubs & are scared of seeing your team drop 2 places ?

The great thing is you can say all this without ever having to worry about being proved wrong.

I'm sorry to shatter your dreams, but it ain't gonna happen. You will spend the rest of your life watching the Old Firm in the SPL and mattering less and less in Europe.

So long as they both stay in business that long.

csiman

now that is getting close to being worthy of a thread. Not quite though.

How about this beast - Ricardo Quaresma's Amazing Goal:
    youtube.com/wat…2zQ

Best overhead kick I've ever seen:
    youtube.com/wat…_cE

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry

The great thing is you can say all this without ever having to worry … The great thing is you can say all this without ever having to worry about being proved wrong.I'm sorry to shatter your dreams, but it ain't gonna happen. You will spend the rest of your life watching the Old Firm in the SPL and mattering less and less in Europe.So long as they both stay in business that long.

You don't know that & even the football clubs in England don't know what may or may not be around the corner.

How about this beast - Ricardo Quaresma's Amazing Goal:
    http://www.youtube.com/wat…2zQ

Best overhead kick I've ever seen:
    http://www.youtube.com/wat…_cE
    [/quote]
    Ahhh great goals as well.

Banned

WheresMeNuts

You don't know that & even the football clubs in England don't know what … You don't know that & even the football clubs in England don't know what may or may not be around the corner.

You keep dreaming kid. X)

FilthAndFurry

The great thing is you can say all this without ever having to worry … The great thing is you can say all this without ever having to worry about being proved wrong.I'm sorry to shatter your dreams, but it ain't gonna happen. You will spend the rest of your life watching the Old Firm in the SPL and mattering less and less in Europe.So long as they both stay in business that long.

Whilst I agree with most of what you've posted - the last part is dodgy. Celtic's finances are just fine, thanks. Rangers remain in the poop financially.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions