EXPIRED

JELLY BELLIES ARE THERE - BE QUICK !!!!!!!!1

Expire this when they are all gone.

jellybelly-uk.com/cgi….pl

12 Comments

Although this should be in the Freebies section, it is a great freebie

Original Poster

You're welcome.
I know exactly where it should really be, but I deliberately chose to put it in Misc as there seem to be more people lurking here than in the Freebies section. If there is a mod floating around at this time of night, I'm sure they'll move it if they see fit.

Supermod

shibi din;2905365

You're welcome.I know exactly where it should really be, but I … You're welcome.I know exactly where it should really be, but I deliberately chose to put it in Misc as there seem to be more people lurking here than in the Freebies section. If there is a mod floating around at this time of night, I'm sure they'll move it if they see fit.

Ta, I made great use of it. I will share my beans with you if they arrive! :thumbsup:

shibi din;2905365

You're welcome.I know exactly where it should really be, but I … You're welcome.I know exactly where it should really be, but I deliberately chose to put it in Misc as there seem to be more people lurking here than in the Freebies section. If there is a mod floating around at this time of night, I'm sure they'll move it if they see fit.

Awww, thinking of us Misc lurkers ^_^

all i wanted was a free sample and couldnt think of a new flavour that wasnt covered, one of them brain dead moments, eventually came up with turkish delight mm, now im left wanting a bar of frys t-delight for brekkie. thanks for the rule breaking anyhow

Thanks -- missed the last one so really appreciated.

I was so excited when the screen flashed that I had been lucky and waited with baited breath for them to arrive!
When I got the envelope with the logo on I tore into it to open my win..............

And there was a tiny little bag with about 15 beans in it haha!:oops:

They were lovely tho and now I am an addict!!! :w00t:

just checked all gone :cry:

all gone......... so will expire it.

Got some last time, so thanks anyway!!

Same..:)

i finally got one in time. hope i get my beans although i dont think my mint flavour will take off
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions