Groups

Jennifer Hudson's 7 year-old Nephew Found Dead

Singer and Actress Jennifer Hudson's grief has got alot worse after her nephew's body has been found in a car.

Jennifer's mum and brother have already been murdered

16 Comments

omg that is awful

yes it is horrible - but I don't know who she is

..yeh, is shocking, didnt they take the brother in law into custody? or something..

bellabonkers;3304237

She was in Dream Girls I think she was on X factor

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3304237

SHe was in American Idol and Sex in the city.

flippin nora it was only three days ago that her mother was shot

Very sad, but not a big shock to be honest it was obvious something bad had happened to him.

I thought they had released the bro in law??!

hmm, I wonder if the details will ever come out. Sounds like an extortion/kidnapping gone way wrong.

Original Poster

alternate;3305342

hmm, I wonder if the details will ever come out. Sounds like an … hmm, I wonder if the details will ever come out. Sounds like an extortion/kidnapping gone way wrong.

Jennifer's mum's estranged husband is the main suspect. William Balfour.

borolad94;3306583

Jennifer's mum's estranged husband is the main suspect. William Balfour.

I thought it was her brother-in-law who was the main suspect, I thought her dad was dead?

Original Poster

Annie1508;3306932

I thought it was her brother-in-law who was the main suspect, I thought … I thought it was her brother-in-law who was the main suspect, I thought her dad was dead?

its not her dad. its her mother's husband

borolad94;3306949

its not her dad. its her mother's husband

Just checked online and William Balfour is Jennifer Hudson's sister's estranged husband and the little boys stepfather. He doesn't sound like a very nice guy and is being held in the US for questionning.

Original Poster

Annie1508;3306978

Just checked online and William Balfour is Jennifer Hudson's sister's … Just checked online and William Balfour is Jennifer Hudson's sister's estranged husband and the little boys stepfather. He doesn't sound like a very nice guy and is being held in the US for questionning.

ok sorry.

borolad94;3307060

ok sorry.

Don't worry about it, there's that many names flying about it's not surprising it all gets confusing, hence why I had to check online, what did we do before the internet?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542120
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions