Jeremy Corbyn #traingate

Found 23rd Aug 2017
Video released on twitter showing he wasn't lying about seats. Seats that are empty have reserve tickets on them.
twitter.com/Dou…352
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
deleted265520
You won't find the usual mob on here apologise so you are wasting your time.
At best expect a cap locks reply from Graham that makes no sense.
dtovey8923rd Aug 2017

You won't find the usual mob on here apologise so you are wasting your …You won't find the usual mob on here apologise so you are wasting your time. At best expect a cap locks reply from Graham that makes no sense.

IF HE DIDNT LIKE IT HE COULD HAVE GOT ON ANOTHER FORM OF TRANSPORT AND STOP BEING A WHINEY SNOWFLAKE.

Happy?
24 Comments
cool
Fake news.
Oh
deleted265520
You won't find the usual mob on here apologise so you are wasting your time.
At best expect a cap locks reply from Graham that makes no sense.
If the dude want to sit on the floor so what ?
very probably cleaner than the seats anyway

any skateboarding ducks ?
dtovey8923rd Aug 2017

You won't find the usual mob on here apologise so you are wasting your …You won't find the usual mob on here apologise so you are wasting your time. At best expect a cap locks reply from Graham that makes no sense.

IF HE DIDNT LIKE IT HE COULD HAVE GOT ON ANOTHER FORM OF TRANSPORT AND STOP BEING A WHINEY SNOWFLAKE.

Happy?
I thought the general national point was trains are chocka and under capacity, that's way there were and are upgrades (like Crossrail, Waterloo Station extension....) and then more planned like HS2, Crossrail 2...
The point as to whether one specific person could have had a seat in any specific duration in time does not take away and destroys utterly the validity of much more capacity is needed as a general requirement.
CoeK7 m ago

IF HE DIDNT LIKE IT HE COULD HAVE GOT ON ANOTHER FORM OF TRANSPORT AND …IF HE DIDNT LIKE IT HE COULD HAVE GOT ON ANOTHER FORM OF TRANSPORT AND STOP BEING A WHINEY SNOWFLAKE.Happy?

Sounds like every Briton is a snowflake in the way this word is often used in MISC and out there, including you and I.
splender2 m ago

Sounds like every Briton is a snowflake in the way this word is often used …Sounds like every Briton is a snowflake in the way this word is often used in MISC and out there, including you and I.

I am a snowflake. I am unique in every way.
Well at least I won't have to ask Corby to vacate my reserved seat since he likes polishing the floor with his bum so much.
Shows how often he uses the train!
Who cares, we know trains are overcrowded and over priced.
PTibbets3 h, 56 m ago

To be fair the reserved tickets are only reserved from one station to …To be fair the reserved tickets are only reserved from one station to another so if no one is sitting there when the train pulls out of the station then you can sit there until the first reserved point is reached. So he probably actually did not have to sit on the floor.

Christ on a bendy bus, it pains me to agree PTibbetts but I do.

When they asked Diane Flabbott how many empty seats were her available her answer was "Emr 12 no six, no nine, erm 53, the wheels on the bus go round and round no I mean two seats, yes the lollypop ladies should get 96p an hour"
CoeK3 h, 37 m ago

I am a snowflake. I am unique in every way.

Graham19794 m ago

Christ on a bendy bus, it pains me to agree PTibbetts but I do. When they …Christ on a bendy bus, it pains me to agree PTibbetts but I do. When they asked Diane Flabbott how many empty seats were her available her answer was "Emr 12 no six, no nine, erm 53, the wheels on the bus go round and round no I mean two seats, yes the lollypop ladies should get 96p an hour"

I always imagined you being a bit of a chubby guy.

Fantasy ruined.
Richard Branson busted, or at least it would appear so.
Thanks for highlighting this. Credit to OP.
The thing I don't understand..... a coach which travels at up to 60mph can only have one passenger per seat for safety reasons - and no standing. Yet a train that travels at least twice as fast seems to have no limit to the amount off passengers it carries. Is it not time to make the train companies comply with similar regulations?
He was caught out telling a fib about the trains and never going to forget or forgive his dodgy close relationship with the cowardly IRA and refusing to stand for the Queen.

Deport him back to Ireland
Don't know why he didn't get a private hire and claim the £800 on expenses like the rest of the leeches that crawl around in the mire we call parliament
A man full of integrity and dignity.
Anyone who gets a train fairly regularly knows most of those tickets are for part journeys, find a seat, sit down and it's 50/50 that the actual seat owner will turn up, by that time the one adjacent will have become free.
Flodd - If he did that the media would of blasted him for seating in reserved seats. The guy can't win no matter what he does.
dtovey8923rd Aug 2017

Well said
People don't like to look in the mirror and tell themselves they were wrong, some will just have sufficient prejudice to not care what is true if they don't like the person.

i decided I was building up sufficient prejudice against Trump and many times I thought naa he didn't really say/do that but then I see footage straight from the horses mouth

i look at any news articles and think who is the target and what are the chances there's another story behind it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants