jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??

Edited by:"aw08"Found 15th Aug 2017
well what can you say to this

unbelievable who is paying for this

Jeremy Hunt is building a £44,000 private bathroom in his office while calling for £22bn NHS cuts
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Just one of the many reasons almost 99% of the population know him by a different spelling of his surname.
13 Comments
Just one of the many reasons almost 99% of the population know him by a different spelling of his surname.
£44, that's cheap.
seems another fake story originally reported in the Sun so it must be true.

telegraph.co.uk/new…te/

We have showers in our office as well most new offices do have them. I remember back about 15 years ago in our temporary offices someone went across to the local Orange call centre after a run and asked if he could use their shower after he heard they had them. They actually let him in!
The man is slime
once was surprised that the press turned up at a do he maybe shouldn't have been at
so tried hiding behind a tree

I guess his colleagues in the Tory party realise what an awful creature he is
so he got the job of dismantling the NHS
Does he need a private bog because every time he goes in the commons one someone shoves his head in the pan and gives it a couple of flushes.

The house of commons is probably the only place in the country where the mirrors are part of the wash basin tops instead of on the walls.
Hunt needs stringing up!
philphil611 h, 14 m ago

Just one of the many reasons almost 99% of the population know him by a …Just one of the many reasons almost 99% of the population know him by a different spelling of his surname.

Haha yeah I was going to saw I usually see his last name spelt with a C!
This is a made up story from the sun, try even used fake photos of a random bathroom to pass off as it.
Well the hunt gives a shot about his bathroom.... duckign autocorrect
Fake news...dear oh dear...stop falling for the nonsense, Trump is better at spotting fake news than anyone who falls for this.
philphil6115th Aug

Just one of the many reasons almost 99% of the population know him by a …Just one of the many reasons almost 99% of the population know him by a different spelling of his surname.

That would be an easy Punt
Whats sader is half the country voted for his party and his constituants voted for him. The British public are to blame for the mess its in.......end of
I absolutely cannot stand that pathetic excuse for an individual. He really is scum, and if he agrees to the proposal ofour hospital closure, I hope he's standing inside the building when it gets demolished.
Edited by: "118luke" 17th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions