Groups

Jeremy kyle WHY ????????????????

Banned
    Can someone please help me give my head a wobble i can not get my head round anybody would go on the jeremy kyle show and air all their problems on tv.
    For example of todays : If you dont come back to me i will terminate the pregnancy
    the selfish cow she wants a slap

44 Comments

Banned

why not?

they provide us with entertainment

Have you seent he state of her anyway - what was he thinking of?
    A quality act no less...

ODB_69;3513488

why not?they provide us with entertainment

Jeremy Kyle is not entertaining..!!!

He's a muppet

starved for attention maybe....... do they get paid? half these chavs dunno how they're gonna feed their crack habbit so I prefer them to go and get paid off of a day time tv show which I can avoid rather them turning to a life of crime?

Banned

shauneco;3513505

Jeremy Kyle is not entertaining..!!!He's a muppet

I never said he was.....

but the scum on it certainly are

uh oh steves out now

Original Poster Banned

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty comes from inside. ive been trying for 10 years to have a child even paid £3,000 for fertility and i still cant get pregnant. and That selfish cow on tv is bribing with a termination if he does not go back with her. She deserves a massive bitch slap. And im in the queue first.

sorry just my opinion

steve doesnt understand

MinstrelMan;3513510

starved for attention maybe....... do they get paid? half these chavs … starved for attention maybe....... do they get paid? half these chavs dunno how they're gonna feed their crack habbit so I prefer them to go and get paid off of a day time tv show which I can avoid rather them turning to a life of crime?

They don't get paid to go on Jeremy Kyle, Just free Board/Breakfast/Travel

My cousins been on, My Mum's been on Trisha along with my brother, He's screwed up lol

IMZARDI1966;3513532

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty comes from inside. ive … beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty comes from inside. ive been trying for 10 years to have a child even paid £3,000 for fertility and i still cant get pregnant. and That selfish cow on tv is bribing with a termination if he does not go back with her. She deserves a massive bitch slap. And im in the queue first. sorry just my opinion

I'd repay your £3000 just to see you beat the **** outta her on national TV :thumbsup:

I missed the start of the programme.

How far on is she?

shauneco;3513538

They don't get paid to go on Jeremy Kyle, Just free Board/Breakfast/Travel

Thats enough for some of these lowlives..... whats this? toast? with jam..... what a concept! see baby chantelle-demi, this is how the other half live :thumbsup:

Banned

MinstrelMan;3513556

Thats enough for some of these lowlives..... whats this? toast? with … Thats enough for some of these lowlives..... whats this? toast? with jam..... what a concept! see baby chantelle-demi, this is how the other half live :thumbsup:

PMSL:w00t:

I am SO glad your back :thumbsup:

tracyanne1;3513552

I missed the start of the programme.How far on is she?

14 weeks pregnant

Original Poster Banned

IMZARDI1966:
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty comes from inside. ive been trying for 10 years to have a child even paid £3,000 for fertility and i still cant get pregnant. and That selfish cow on tv is bribing with a termination if he does not go back with her. She deserves a massive bitch slap. And im in the queue first.

sorry just my opinion
    I'd repay your £3000 just to see you beat the **** outta her on national TV

thankyou babes xxxxxxx There are some really good people out there.
    this is how private i am i dont even hang my underwear on the washing line. i dont want people to see my underwear. besides ive had loads of matching bras and knickers go mising lol

Banned

IMZARDI1966;3513579

thankyou babes xxxxxxx There are some really good people out there. this … thankyou babes xxxxxxx There are some really good people out there. this is how private i am i dont even hang my underwear on the washing line. i dont want people to see my underwear. besides ive had loads of matching bras and knickers go mising lol

Heres a clue as to the knicker thiefs identity

http://sweetswholesale.co.uk/acatalog/MMS_500.jpg

Original Poster Banned

pmsl that really cheered me up thanks chuck lol :thumbsup::):-D:p

Banned

great tv chewing gum for the eyes ..

ODB_69;3513568

PMSL:w00t:I am SO glad your back :thumbsup:

I'm soo glad you look like you're wii 360 mii looks like he's goin paintball, will this add facial camo in COD? ;-)

Banned

MinstrelMan;3513685

I'm soo glad you look like you're wii 360 mii looks like he's goin … I'm soo glad you look like you're wii 360 mii looks like he's goin paintball, will this add facial camo in COD? ;-)

yes and make me impervious to .50 Cal fire

I stopped playin COD 4 when one of the levels continually froze when it tried to load it. I'm happily sniping with my moist nugget on COD 5 now, not as damaging and slightly less accurate I think I'd do more damage if I thew it at you.

I know a girl that was considering using Jeremy Kyle. Chavs, it seems, they have it in their heads now that Jeremy's the last resort in solving any problem. Tracking down a dad, finding out who the parent is, discovering the truth about whatever. The show provides a means usually beyond what the chav can accomplish by themselves, plus getting on TV makes them feel like they're famous and therefore above their peers. Being chavs, they don't realise that going on the show makes them the lowest of the low. But I guess that's kind of the sweet thing about them.

jellybaby22;3513879

:lol: I love the jeremy kyle show.....its on series link on sky … :lol: I love the jeremy kyle show.....its on series link on sky +.....although that "woman" on it this morning...wow......words fail me....

you need to get out more

jellybaby22;3513898

I do get out...thats why I have to sky + it...DUH.....

touchee. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Jerry jerry jerry oppppppppssssssssssssssss sorry jeremy jeremy lol

Kellie + Paisley;3513570

14 weeks pregnant

It's sick that anyone could use the murder of her own child as a weapon? It's like Martina Cole said on the program Lady Killers, there's something so perverse when a woman wants to kill children especially when it's their own.

as if its real............

Banned

I wouldnt be suprised if the people who go on the show get paid to air their dirty filthy vile private life on TV.

Wheres the shame, wheres the humility of these people?

beyond belief

Jerry786;3514049

Wheres the shame, wheres the humility of these people?

They tend to be too stupid to feel either.

jellybaby22;3514120

they do...well in a way...a couple of nights in a hotel..free bar....and … they do...well in a way...a couple of nights in a hotel..free bar....and a shot at being on the telly....chav heaven....:-D

so in essance, its the next best thing to Big Brother?

jellybaby22;3514146

well not as good as big brother..

Hence the reason i said next best thing.,....... jeeeeez! :roll:

lol do...... we'll make something up and hit the free minibar.

I watch it in disbelief that people actually got the galls to go on national tv and reveal personal things...
    Entertainment tv.

why op baned?!??!

acecatcher3;3515319

my family have been on there

serious....why????

acecatcher3;3515348

multi id obvs...not my kill tho..anyway bk to topic

yes..... ok.... would u like to reveal what ur fam was doing on JK?
    http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/10/05/viviennevyle460.jpg

lol that thing has never put its neck in its life.

magicbeans;3515373

computer says noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

acecatcher3;3515388

was just messing!

u sure?
    http://youbrokemytaco.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/chav2.jpg

thats surely a rubber mask?!

acecatcher3;3515458

wow fit! and considering i would have been 1years old..18 years ago, this … wow fit! and considering i would have been 1years old..18 years ago, this probably did happen, i was an early starter!

hey that could have been your dad pre-op :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?37
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1318
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay22
      4. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please22

See more discussions