Found 19th Sep 2010
I can't be the only person that LOVES this. It fuels my need for rubbish tv in a way nothing else can.

Quick...someone else admit to liking it too so I don't feel so bad!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Banned

The only bits I've seen are on a promo for it, where some bloke knocked a bird out. The bird was very annoying, but even so...

The promo did not make me want to watch it, and in fact caused a bit of sick to come up.

Original Poster

Wow I'm actually the only loser who loves it. I'll report myself to MTV. Maybe they will let me be in it.

they are knobs

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

they are knobs

I know! That's why it's so good!

Banned

News just in: VB1 will be trialing this show at 10pm tonight. Will report in later...

vibeone

News just in: VB1 will be trialing this show at 10pm tonight. Will report … News just in: VB1 will be trialing this show at 10pm tonight. Will report in later...

thanks will subscribe to thread

Original Poster

vibeone

News just in: VB1 will be trialing this show at 10pm tonight. Will … News just in: VB1 will be trialing this show at 10pm tonight. Will report in later...

I love it when you do as you're told.

I tried to watch a episode and it was really bad... Sorry angelfairee but it's not for me!
Recently come back from the US and its pretty popular out there mind...

Banned

I should point out my watching of this crap is not connected to this thread.

My unnamed assistant assures me this is reality tv?! Not like... with actors n stuff.

Yes there are some great beaches on Jersey. A very beautiful island

Banned

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to bring you my review of Jersey Shore.

vibeone

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to bring you my review … Due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to bring you my review of Jersey Shore.

gutted

Banned

I'm off to Jersey Saturday.

Supermod

Horrific.

FIST PUMP !!!!! That show is brilliant , Got to love Snookie and Jwoww I'm watching ahead of the UK MTV, could not be bothered to wait for them to show it.

lumoruk

I'm off to Jersey Saturday.

Have fun. I will be in Serbia
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray44
    2. Paw patrol sea patroller33
    3. 48 hour working time directive710
    4. Spotify family11

See more discussions