Jerusalem Artichokes, where can you get them.

Found 18th May
Can't seem to find Jerusalem Artichokes at the shops, need to start eating them for a diet I am trying.

Only ones I could find were tinned, want fresh you see.

Anywhere that sells them in the liverpool area?

Cheers.
Community Updates
AskSale
10 Comments
Jerusalem?
Try this Gazza blokes shop on West Bank Street
I hear there's a dispute about who grows the best Artichokes on at the moment.
Something about planting in other people's allotments or something.
Switch on the news in the next 5,000 years, you cant miss it.
They're out of season now so you might not find any.
Lol if you need to eat specific food to maintain byour diet I feel sorry for you.
This is what happens when you take advice from someone by qualified or a random diet book on Amazon
Chinese supermarket on gt howard st....lungs i think its called.
mattsk2 h, 38 m ago

Lol if you need to eat specific food to maintain byour diet I feel sorry …Lol if you need to eat specific food to maintain byour diet I feel sorry for you.This is what happens when you take advice from someone by qualified or a random diet book on Amazon

Its a mix of different meals each day, for years I have binged on junk food, sugar, etc. I'm not overweight as I exercise but it doesn't mean I'm healthy, going to start eating fresh and Jerusalem Artichokes seem to come up a fair bit in this diet plan.
Haggs201249 m ago

Chinese supermarket on gt howard st....lungs i think its called.

Wh lungs it's called, they definitely have them?
0151 207 0077
Old_King_Doran2 h, 6 m ago

Its a mix of different meals each day, for years I have binged on junk …Its a mix of different meals each day, for years I have binged on junk food, sugar, etc. I'm not overweight as I exercise but it doesn't mean I'm healthy, going to start eating fresh and Jerusalem Artichokes seem to come up a fair bit in this diet plan.

This
33824003.jpgIs the only proven diet that works
The fact you are determined to have Jerusalem artichokes proves you need to start with basics ...
For instance there is nothing magical in Jerusalem artichoke I could find 20 different fruit or vegetables that are tastier cheaper and as nutricious ....

Here is a first lesson for you. we eat meals not ingredients
Edited by: "mattsk" 19th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions