Found 16th Jun 2007
I am after this lens from jessops

http://www.jessops.com/Store/s35252/0/Sigma-17-70mm-f-and-28-45-DC-Macro-(Canon-AF)/details.aspx

can anybody get any cheaper for me please I wont to buy from jessops as my local one has it in stock.

many thanks goldenbrown

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

goldenbrown

I am after this lens from jessops … I am after this lens from jessops http://www.jessops.com/Store/s35252/0/Sigma-17-70mm-f-and-28-45-DC-Macro-(Canon-AF)/details.aspxcan anybody get any cheaper for me please I wont to buy from jessops as my local one has it in stock.many thanks goldenbrown

if you buy practical photography jessops has a voucher in it that say they will price match any camera or lens being sold in that magazine, you should be able to find it cheaper in the mag, then just take it down to your local jessops and get them to price match, i'm doing it with a canon 400d and a canon 17-85mm lens and i'm saving £££

hope that helps :-)

Spaanerz you right it does but i went to used mine today which i found in What Digital Camera and it erxpired yesterday Doh!

Jessops do have some coupon codes thought see there site [url]www.jessops.com[/url]

Spend between £150-£299.99 and get £10 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS10

Spend between £300-£599.99 and get £20 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS20

Spend between £800-£999.99 and get £40 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS40

Spend over £1000 and get £50 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS50

Spaanerz you right it does but i went to used mine today which i found in What Digital Camera and it erxpired yesterday Doh!

Jessops do have some coupon codes thought see there site [url]www.jessops.com[/url]

Spend between £150-£299.99 and get £10 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS10

Spend between £300-£599.99 and get £20 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS20

Spend between £800-£999.99 and get £40 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS40

Spend over £1000 and get £50 OFF*
ENTER VOUCHER CODE:
MADNESS50

spannerz

if you buy practical photography jessops has a voucher in it that say … if you buy practical photography jessops has a voucher in it that say they will price match any camera or lens being sold in that magazine, you should be able to find it cheaper in the mag, then just take it down to your local jessops and get them to price match, i'm doing it with a canon 400d and a canon 17-85mm lens and i'm saving £££hope that helps :-)

are you being serious the guy told me that they stopped price matching:x

sarbjeet_

are you being serious the guy told me that they stopped price matching:x

if you go out and buy practical photography jessops will price match any camera or lens in that magazine, the offer ends on the 20th of june so you better be quick, i'm off to get a 400d+17-85lens+bg-e3 grip, jesops price is £1097 but there is an offer in the mag for £680 so i'm off to get that, ui phoned up jessops and the said that was fine all my bits will be in for collection on monday

yippie!!!!!!!!!1

spannerz

spannerz

if you go out and buy practical photography jessops will price match any … if you go out and buy practical photography jessops will price match any camera or lens in that magazine, the offer ends on the 20th of june so you better be quick, i'm off to get a 400d+17-85lens+bg-e3 grip, jesops price is £1097 but there is an offer in the mag for £680 so i'm off to get that, ui phoned up jessops and the said that was fine all my bits will be in for collection on mondayyippie!!!!!!!!!1spannerz

yippie, just went to jessops and got £1600 of gear for just £750, ii will olso get £150 cash back, they just agreed to price match everything i wanted

:w00t: :w00t: SWEET :w00t: :w00t:

£242.24 with code HOTUKDEALS (5% discount)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions