Groups

Jessops in store photos

I want to take advantage of the 50 free prints at Jessops store but my photos are saved to the actual camera's memory and not a memory card. Can I take my camera and usb cable to the store and they can take them direct from the camera??

NB My memory card is on order (LOL)

Ta!

3 Comments

Jessops offer three easy ways to bring your photos to life
    2)
    3) The third easy printing option available from Jessops is to bring your memory card, USB key or CD into one of Jessops’ 211 stores nationwide

Original Poster

snowtiger;7412354

Jessops offer three easy ways to bring your photos to life12)3) The third … Jessops offer three easy ways to bring your photos to life12)3) The third easy printing option available from Jessops is to bring your memory card, USB key or CD into one of Jessops’ 211 stores nationwide

Thanks - i've just found a small wee 256MB card so have used that temporarily!! Now after 2GB card as other one was cancelled!

melmorc;7412548

Thanks - i've just found a small wee 256MB card so have used that … Thanks - i've just found a small wee 256MB card so have used that temporarily!! Now after 2GB card as other one was cancelled!

you could have just connected the camera to your pc and copied the photos onto your computer and just taken it on cd.. i'm sure they do printing from a cd as i know other photo shops do that aswell... or you could just use your wee memory card now that you have one!

oh, and you could have just done it from the comfort of your own home by visitng the jessops website and signing up for freee prints
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions