Jet 2 Holiday Website - Holiday Promotional Codes?

6 replies
Found 8th Jan
Hi Guys - im looking for any kind members in the know that may be able to help.

We are abouts to book our summer holiday with Jet 2 - where off to Paphos for 11 nights in September.
We literally have completed everything on screen and are ready to make payment - however it states "apply promotional code for discount"..... is anyone aware of any specific codes at the moment that are on offer to enable a reduction in price please??

Im going to hold off booking until tea time in the event there might be a code out there!

Best Wishes Nick

6 Comments

I got one of those £60 rain cheque vouchers from a seller on ebay for £1. No idea if you're allowed to link to the ebay listing here so i'll PM you.

on their website
Everyone’s getting £100 OFF in our SALE!

That’s right, there are bright times ahead when you save £100 per person on ALL getaways with Jet2holidays. That means an amazing £200 off per couple and an incredible saving of £400 for families of four.

There’s no better time to bag a bargain and soak up the sun for less!

- See more at: jet2holidays.com/sale

Original Poster

StewieEatWorld

I got one of those £60 rain cheque vouchers from a seller on ebay for £1. … I got one of those £60 rain cheque vouchers from a seller on ebay for £1. No idea if you're allowed to link to the ebay listing here so i'll PM you.

Thanks for this do you know if you are able to use more than 1 rain cheque voucher per booking.... ie if i buy several of these can i make 4 x savings of £60 ?

No, only one voucher per booking.
To bring price down further, I book over the phone and ask them to remove some hold luggage - 88kg of hold luggage and 40kg hand luggage is way to much for our family of 4 for a week! transfers can also be removed.
Rain check voucher can also be used over the phone.

StewieEatWorld

I got one of those £60 rain cheque vouchers from a seller on ebay for £1. … I got one of those £60 rain cheque vouchers from a seller on ebay for £1. No idea if you're allowed to link to the ebay listing here so i'll PM you.

Any chance you can send me the code too please??

StewieEatWorld

Hi do you have the link for eBay please
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…67
    2. Add one, leave one game54415470
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522887
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769611

See more discussions