Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Jet2 rain check

Posted 4th May 2019
I've just been e-mailed three £60 rain check vouchers for jet2. They are valid on holidays booked between now and 12th May taken before the end of October 2020. They aren't valid on city breaks or flights only. If anyone needs one please let me know. Please only genuine contributors to the site. If you're on here just for a freebie never to be seen again this won't be coming your way. A lot of people are extremely generous on this site and it's only fair they should get first dabs.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
deleted90213904/05/2019 20:04

Good on you , I still have a valid one from our last holiday , so not …Good on you , I still have a valid one from our last holiday , so not required this time That's my sentiment when I have spares I give them away but only to folks who contribute to the site (even gamers ).

So many people are so nice on this site with codes and encouragement and information. I think it's a shame it gets spoiled by folk who come along, beg for a discount then disappear never to be seen again without so much as a thankyou. I know we all have to start somewhere but I think it's nicer to start with a give than a take.
Poppie_Xy05/01/2020 10:18

If anyone has one I would be grateful, I've managed to wash mine and can't …If anyone has one I would be grateful, I've managed to wash mine and can't read all the code

Nicola_Denham05/01/2020 14:13

does anyone have a spare rain cheque code please

Welcome to HUKD, I think the original poster of this thread has politely explained that long-standing contributors to this website will get priority. In view of this, as already commented by @jamie15 your best bet would be to pay 99p and find one today on eBay. That way you can book your holiday later today and take advantage of the many special offers on at the moment.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 5th Jan
41 Comments
First one gone.
Good on you , I still have a valid one from our last holiday , so not required this time That's my sentiment when I have spares I give them away but only to folks who contribute to the site (even gamers ).
deleted90213904/05/2019 20:04

Good on you , I still have a valid one from our last holiday , so not …Good on you , I still have a valid one from our last holiday , so not required this time That's my sentiment when I have spares I give them away but only to folks who contribute to the site (even gamers ).

So many people are so nice on this site with codes and encouragement and information. I think it's a shame it gets spoiled by folk who come along, beg for a discount then disappear never to be seen again without so much as a thankyou. I know we all have to start somewhere but I think it's nicer to start with a give than a take.
Second one gone. Only one left now
These are all selling for 99p each on eBay, I'd have probably sold them. Nice gesture
jamie1504/05/2019 20:40

These are all selling for 99p each on eBay, I'd have probably sold them. …These are all selling for 99p each on eBay, I'd have probably sold them. Nice gesture

this from the giveaway champion of hukd? They didn't cost me anything so I wouldn't sell them. Rather give them away to someone who deserves it
psychobitchfromhell04/05/2019 20:42

this from the giveaway champion of hukd? They didn't cost me anything so I …this from the giveaway champion of hukd? They didn't cost me anything so I wouldn't sell them. Rather give them away to someone who deserves it

Me? Giveaway champion? I don't think anybody has ever called me that!
Is there a minimum spend on these?
Eden003204/05/2019 21:04

Is there a minimum spend on these?

Not that I'm aware of. Just £60 of the cost of the holiday or jet2 villa booking. Has to be two adults or £30 off single adult. Let me know if you can use it.
psychobitchfromhell1 m ago

Not that I'm aware of. Just £60 of the cost of the holiday or jet2 villa …Not that I'm aware of. Just £60 of the cost of the holiday or jet2 villa booking. Has to be two adults or £30 off single adult. Let me know if you can use it.

I'll leave it for someone else, but thanks.
psychobitchfromhell04/05/2019 20:42

this from the giveaway champion of hukd? They didn't cost me anything so I …this from the giveaway champion of hukd? They didn't cost me anything so I wouldn't sell them. Rather give them away to someone who deserves it

jamie1504/05/2019 20:44

Me? Giveaway champion? I don't think anybody has ever called me that!

The posting a weird picture than refusing to say what it is champ
oh yes well done Jamie
Wongy1109 m ago

The posting a weird picture than refusing to say what it is champoh yes …The posting a weird picture than refusing to say what it is champoh yes well done Jamie

Now that's more accurate
Nice gesture.
What causes these to be issued, and do other airlines issue something similar?
Uranus4 h, 15 m ago

Nice gesture.What causes these to be issued, and do other airlines issue …Nice gesture.What causes these to be issued, and do other airlines issue something similar?

if you've been on holiday with them, they usually hand them out on the flight home. I'm on their mailing list because we use them regularly so they sent me one with three to pass on to friends the other day as an incentive to book again.
If anyone has a spare one of these I'd really appreciate it.
nono252210/05/2019 14:31

If anyone has a spare one of these I'd really appreciate it.

sent you one via pm
I have lost the voucher from a flight in June this year has anyone got one they are not going to use. I am booking for next September. Thanks
Hi everyone does anyone have a spare code at all? I am looking to book today for April 2020 many thanks in advance.
hayley.cotterill06/09/2019 09:47

Hi everyone does anyone have a spare code at all? I am looking to book …Hi everyone does anyone have a spare code at all? I am looking to book today for April 2020 many thanks in advance.

Welcome to HUKD!

Just buy one on eBay for 99p.
Edited by: "jamie15" 7th Sep 2019
Jet2 holidays rain cheque if anyone has a spare one valid for next march that would be great as planning 60th birthday bash in Lanzarote.
peter.lawsonmfW21/09/2019 11:43

Jet2 holidays rain cheque if anyone has a spare one valid for next march …Jet2 holidays rain cheque if anyone has a spare one valid for next march that would be great as planning 60th birthday bash in Lanzarote.

Welcome to HUKD!

As you are a new member with no contributions it is unlikely someone would give you theirs. You can buy a rain cheque for 99p from eBay so that would be your best option.
Does anyone have one of these? I would be really grateful!
If anyone has one I would be grateful, I've managed to wash mine and can't read all the code
Poppie_Xy05/01/2020 10:18

If anyone has one I would be grateful, I've managed to wash mine and can't …If anyone has one I would be grateful, I've managed to wash mine and can't read all the code

Nicola_Denham05/01/2020 14:13

Welcome to HUKD, I think the original poster of this thread has politely explained that long-standing contributors to this website will get priority. In view of this, as already commented by @jamie15 your best bet would be to pay 99p and find one today on eBay. That way you can book your holiday later today and take advantage of the many special offers on at the moment.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 5th Jan
How many codes can you use when booking a holiday ?
Any one got a rain cheque need ASAP
liz.sandison09/02/2020 16:19

Any one got a rain cheque need ASAP

I think you might’ve forgotten something.....
Anyone got a spare rain check code please
SimonInnins12/02/2020 15:34

Anyone got a spare rain check code please

As @jamie15 suggests, probably best to buy one. This time of the year is when everyone is using their own to book holidays for this summer. The sooner you get one the earlier you can secure your holiday before availability decreases or prices increase.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 12th Feb
Toptrumpet12/02/2020 15:41

As @jamie15 suggests, probably best to buy one. This time of the year is …As @jamie15 suggests, probably best to buy one. This time of the year is when everyone is using their own to book holidays for this summer. The sooner you get one the earlier you can secure your holiday before availability decreases or prices increase.

Also unlikely many would give to newish member with no deals/low comments as people prefer to give to contributers.
@SimonInnins
I didnt have a rain cheque code but googled ''jet2 rain cheque and managed to get the following code MAGALUFHALF to get £60 off and it has worked a treat as i've just booked a hol.

Dont know the expiry date but should be good fo a few days yet.
Edited by: "imavillan" 17th Feb
Anybody got a spare voucher? I've tried buying one off eBay and it doesn't work.
koksy20/02/2020 02:12

Anybody got a spare voucher? I've tried buying one off eBay and it doesn't …Anybody got a spare voucher? I've tried buying one off eBay and it doesn't work.

sent you one via PM. Let me know if it works
Hello,
Has anyone got a spare one they dont need. Much appreciated in advance. 🙏😁
Claire_Snee20/02/2020 11:21

Hello, Has anyone got a spare one they dont need. Much appreciated in …Hello, Has anyone got a spare one they dont need. Much appreciated in advance. 🙏😁

Where are you travelling to?

If it's Majorca have you tried the MAGALUFHALF one i posted a few days ago. I have booked a holiday to Majorca and it worked for me.

I am now in the process of booking another holiday to Benidorm and the codes i have found are not working (BENIHALF60).

So i would also like a code but not from ebay.

Anyone please.
Looking for 1 code! Booking a holiday this week. Thanks in advance
stevemartin199124/02/2020 18:11

Looking for 1 code! Booking a holiday this week. Thanks in advance

Looks like they’re still doing them for 99p on Fleabay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants