Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Jet2 rain check codes (single use)

Posted 27th Sep
I have 2x SINGLE USE jet 2 rain check codes for use on jet2 holidays and jet2 villas (can't be used at jet2.com).
Booking must be made before 31st October 2019 and holiday departure must be between now and the holiday completed 31st October 2020.
Hope these come in handy for someone.

RJB699A9F3 and RJB699AA4A

Full terms and conditions in the image below.
3300950.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Nice gesture op, I bought a code off fleabay the other day for 99p. Thought it was a bargain considering it covered the cost of the in-flight meals both ways. Never flown with Jet2 before but am now due to the departure of TC.
I have about 2 or 3 aswell if anyone wants them
I may have 1 at home to. I’d highly recommend Jet2holidays. Flew with them for the 1st time in June and they was great. No ques anywhere at checkin where everyone else has massive ques. Transfers from the airport was sorted so each bus only had a few drop offs that were close to each other. Flight staff were brilliant. On the way back staff at the airport waiting to help you off the coach’s and as we had our young daughter they pointed us in the direction of the express lanes for security which we wouldn’t of had any ideas about. Perfect all round really.
I
Liam_18827/09/2019 17:43

I may have 1 at home to. I’d highly recommend Jet2holidays. Flew with them …I may have 1 at home to. I’d highly recommend Jet2holidays. Flew with them for the 1st time in June and they was great. No ques anywhere at checkin where everyone else has massive ques. Transfers from the airport was sorted so each bus only had a few drop offs that were close to each other. Flight staff were brilliant. On the way back staff at the airport waiting to help you off the coach’s and as we had our young daughter they pointed us in the direction of the express lanes for security which we wouldn’t of had any ideas about. Perfect all round really.

i'm a great fan too. Daytime flights, smaller resorts and the reps don't try and sell you trips every twenty minutes. And thee don't charge for luggage.
Could I request a a code if anyone has one looking to book a trip for Feb / March 2020

Would really appreciate it if there's a spare one available
If no one has used the codes I gave above, these would be valid for a trip next Feb/ Mar, but you would need to bok before the end of October. 😃
ljfm03/10/2019 11:07

If no one has used the codes I gave above, these would be valid for a trip …If no one has used the codes I gave above, these would be valid for a trip next Feb/ Mar, but you would need to bok before the end of October. 😃

I just assumed they got used! I will give it a try
Hope it works. Would be nice to hear they've saved someone some money. 😃💰
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants