Jet2holidays free child places

Posted 9th Feb
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew if the free child places change by the day?

I was very close to booking a holiday last night to Turkey and it's gone up £360 this morning as it now says there are no free child places available on that date. I'm just wondering if I wait a few days may they become available again? The flights are the same price as they were yesterday.
I have looked at buying all aspects seperately but it's a lot more as it's school holidays.

If I buy one of the £60 off codes on eBay, will it definitely work too?

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Here's something- I booked with Jet2 last autumn for this summer. I found holiday with free child place, tried to book- and during the payment process the price went up- someone else had just taken the last free child place while I was booking! So I phoned them up and explained. They said they'd speak to someone and call back. When they did they offered me the holiday at the cheaper price! Couldn't believe it- imo their customer service is excellent
AL1S0N09/02/2020 09:59

Here's something- I booked with Jet2 last autumn for this summer. I found …Here's something- I booked with Jet2 last autumn for this summer. I found holiday with free child place, tried to book- and during the payment process the price went up- someone else had just taken the last free child place while I was booking! So I phoned them up and explained. They said they'd speak to someone and call back. When they did they offered me the holiday at the cheaper price! Couldn't believe it- imo their customer service is excellent

Ah perfect, well I did the same this morning and are just waiting for a call back. I took a screenshot last night so forward it onto the lady at jet2 this morning. Hopefully they honour it. Did you use one of the £60 off codes too or just pay what they'd offered over the phone?
We've never booked a holiday through jet2holidays before as it's usually cheaper to book it all seperately. The same doesn't apply now we have to go in school holidays though.
Thanks, Hayley
I used the £60 off too!
Good luck!
Edited by: "AL1S0N" 9th Feb
Has same issue I'm not looking at the following week as there is no free child places I. The date we wanted to go... Where did you get £60 code from?
bally1234509/02/2020 12:14

Has same issue I'm not looking at the following week as there is no free …Has same issue I'm not looking at the following week as there is no free child places I. The date we wanted to go... Where did you get £60 code from?

Jet2 issue them on the plane but you can get them off eBay
bally1234509/02/2020 12:14

Has same issue I'm not looking at the following week as there is no free …Has same issue I'm not looking at the following week as there is no free child places I. The date we wanted to go... Where did you get £60 code from?

Put a polite ‘has anyone got a spare £60 Jet2Holidays Voucher Code’ new thread on here, you never know, you might get lucky.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 9th Feb
AL1S0N09/02/2020 11:45

I used the £60 off too!Good luck!

They honoured yesterday's price +£35 but would not honour the £60 code as they wanted my previous booking number and I'd got the voucher off a friend. If I'd have been able to book online it would have been fine but it was because I needed to pay over the phone.
hfullwood09/02/2020 13:50

They honoured yesterday's price +£35 but would not honour the £60 code as t …They honoured yesterday's price +£35 but would not honour the £60 code as they wanted my previous booking number and I'd got the voucher off a friend. If I'd have been able to book online it would have been fine but it was because I needed to pay over the phone.

I was just about to offer you a £60 raincheck voucher. If only I'd seen this earlier
psychobitchfromhell09/02/2020 14:47

I was just about to offer you a £60 raincheck voucher. If only I'd seen …I was just about to offer you a £60 raincheck voucher. If only I'd seen this earlier

Does anyone have a spare raincheck code they could PM please
bally1234509/02/2020 15:01

Does anyone have a spare raincheck code they could PM please

Pm'd you
psychobitchfromhell09/02/2020 14:47

I was just about to offer you a £60 raincheck voucher. If only I'd seen …I was just about to offer you a £60 raincheck voucher. If only I'd seen this earlier

I did have one, but over the phone they wanted my booking reference of my previous holiday and because it was a friend's code they wouldn't accept it. I have emailed since to complain as if I'd have booked online yesterday I would have got the holiday and £60 discount. Thanks anyway
hfullwood09/02/2020 18:30

I did have one, but over the phone they wanted my booking reference of my …I did have one, but over the phone they wanted my booking reference of my previous holiday and because it was a friend's code they wouldn't accept it. I have emailed since to complain as if I'd have booked online yesterday I would have got the holiday and £60 discount. Thanks anyway

Shame. I had some last year that were specifically to give to friends too. You can put them in no problem over t'internet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants